Sign in to follow this  
zomboid

Tomonobu Itagaki is a fucking Douchebag

In general. And also:

1) His games. More specifically—his generic, 12-year old boy aesthetic sensibilities.

2) His hard-rock, "bad boy" persona.

3) The feeble shit talking he does that seems to blow so many minds wide open.

Nope, still not ringing any bells.

And I'm too lazy to google or letmegooglethatforyou.com-ing it

Seems like a cool dude. He was a programmer on Tecmo Bowl back in the day and also designed the new Ninja Gaiden games which helped define the third person "hyper-action" genre.

What have you done lately?

Haha, p. good man how are the kids?

Well, they're all dead. But other than that I'm doing fantastic!!!

Well, they're all dead. But, other than that I'm doing fantastic!!!

Oh yeah, that's right! I told you to avoid gettin' mixed up with the little buggers, it's simple economics! Let me give you a friend of mine's number, he'll straighten you out with a free Chrysler.

That was fun!

Anyhoo... My weird compulsion to post a thread on an internet message board about a man I have never met, was because of some E3 smack-talk he did. Thing is, I feel no real reason to defend Bayonetta (I'll probably rent it) other than thinking it has about a kajillion times more style than anything this guy has ever touched. I get that the hardcorz love Ninja Gaiden for it's punishing difficulty, which I admit is not my bag - but I just think this guy's stuff is so ugly and generic looking.

And also, dude looks like a lady.

That was fun!

Anyhoo... My weird compulsion to post a thread on an internet message board about a man I have never met, was because of some E3 smack-talk he did. Thing is, I feel no real reason to defend Bayonetta (I'll probably rent it) other than thinking it has about a kajillion times more style than anything this guy has ever touched. I get that the hardcorz love Ninja Gaiden for it's punishing difficulty, which I admit is not my bag - but I just think this guy's stuff is so ugly and generic looking.

And also, dude looks like a lady.

"The power I needed to make DOA came from Aerosmith and the movie Armageddon."

I rescind all prior statements in regards to this man. String him up.

Some days I think he's a tool and represents everything wrong with 'star developers' and some days I think he's exactly the kind of tool the industry needs. Either way I agree, he's an arrogant tool.

Let's see what he does next first though, which will be very interesting to see.