I Hate Mountains looks like it has potential, although it does seem a bit up its own arse (to use the technical nomenclature).

Have to wonder about launching it for both engines (L4D, L4D2) at the same time though. I'm not sure maps can be that portable, myself, given how contrasting the two games are in terms of pacing and so forth.

Interesting to see if it works, regardless. Hope so, cus it shore is purdy if nothing else.

I especially liked Fuzzy being on the other team

ha.

ha.

ha.

:P

For the record, my demonstrated skills in this game are why I never play shooters. I can assure you that I will not improve substantially, no matter what.

Thanks for the patience, everyone and apologies to everyone on my team. Agh.

For the record, my demonstrated skills in this game are why I never play shooters. I can assure you that I will not improve substantially, no matter what.

Agh.

Fuzz my friend, this attitude is why after 40 years of gainful employment you're still cleaning port-a-potties. Aim high my friend, aim high. Go listen to that "Greatest Love of All" song for inspiration and then come play L4D with us again.

<3 Teh Pork.

Left 4 Thumbs reunion when dlc comes out? Preferably on the weekend of the week it comes out? Yes? No? Why am I posting in questions?:getmecoat

I don't know, why are you posting in questions? And shall we play in the original or the sequel?

I vote L4D2, as I don't have the original installed any more and it's a ball-ache to sip huge installs down a ~1.5Mb line.

L4D2. Definitely 2. I went back to L4D1 a couple of times and that's just so empty and anorexic...

Count me in. I feel like were in a western, and the whole gang is getting together for one last job.

Shall we say Sunday at the regular time?

I'm open to either L4D1 or L4D2. I've both installed, so I'll go with the crowd. As for time, Sunday usual time sounds good.

If Versus, I'll be your. . .somethingth, if'n you'll have me.

That sounds like a great idea! I'd def be up for a bit of zombie-bashing again!

Is the Survivor released on L4D2 then?

Me and a friend were planning on playing through the L4D 1 and 2 campaigns, starting tomorrow, would anyone be interested in filling out the group? I'm CptFish on steam, and we'd play in the evenings EST 7 or 8ish, I thought it would be a cool work up to the new DLC.

Hoorah for Army!

Is this a general consensus Sunday at 8pm GMT meeting? What are the thoughts???

:gaming:

Works for me

My bedroom where my computer will be occupies with guests due to Canada's silly thanksgiving this weekend. So I am moving my PC to the basement where I will be sleeping for the day. Just goes to show how much I love you folks!!