I have a few other videos on my YouTube account, if you're interested (although they've all been posted in this thread at some point, I think).

Alas I have to work tonight, so I connot join you. I have yet to play Crash course all the way through though, so I will be loitering about on Steam during the week should anyone want to play.

The demo for L4D2 for those who preordered comes out on the 27th. That means 3 Sundays after that comes the real deal. AFAIK it has only a campaign map and no versus one.

Still can't wait to get my hands on it.

This came out a bit earlier than intended, apparently.

u39KZJIJ7VA

I am so ready to play this.

Edited by PiratePooAndHisBattleship

:eek:

Now that's an intro. As usual I'll be spending 5 minutes watching the intro to the new Left 4 Dead as I did the original. The facial modelling and animations towards the end are just... wow...

That looks absolutely amazing. I wonder if the bombing run would be an actual gameplay event. Now that would be epic.

The Parish finale is a gauntlet on that bridge, trying to get to an escape helicopter. I do believe they blow it up behind you too.

Also the video rocked my world.

Excuse me, I believe I must go find a change of pants...

Man I'm not gonna watch the trailer on Youtube. It's already torture enough sitting here waiting for it.

Might as well announce that I'll be home Saturday in 2 weeks. I probably won't be able to join you guys for L4D that weekend because I have this family and they want to see me and stuff. Beats me!

But I am 100% up for GTA on the following Tuesday!

God dammit yes. That looks totally sweets.

I forget, when is the demo coming out for pre-order people?

I am sad that I will not be able to play the game upon release.

See my sad face: ;(

SEE IT!

NEWS FOR ALL PREORDER FOLKS: Demo Pre-load is now go! Time to rock the awesome in 3 more days! Next weekend, I should have at least one evening when I can join some frantic awesome times for anyone else who wants to have a spin through it. Hope to see some of you on there.

What makes it different from the first one?

Improved AI director (including minor map randomization), new modes, new infected, new weapons, upgraded Source engine, dismemberment... There's probably more that I can't recall right now.

Don't forget the awesome trailer.

That trailer is the absolute best.

NEWS FOR ALL PREORDER FOLKS: Demo Pre-load is now go! Time to rock the awesome in 3 more days! Next weekend, I should have at least one evening when I can join some frantic awesome times for anyone else who wants to have a spin through it. Hope to see some of you on there.

I have next week off from school and I just quit my part time job, so all I'll be doing is playing the shit out of the demo. If you see me playing during the week, don't hesitate to join in the fun.

Just wondering if we're playing 8pm or 9pm tonight, British folks...? :earl:

I thought it was 10? I am so confused by timezones now.

Send me an invite if you see me online though. I've been preloading L4D2 demo.

Apparently someone has scheduled it for 10 this Sunday. It's five past 9 right now, and I don't see the usual group of people, so I presume it's 10pm tonight.

Weird, Steam must have bumped to GMT for we Britishers.

Still, we got almost a full compliment of regulars off the bat - me included, for the first time in a month! - so can't have been a problem.

Really not liking Crash Course, though. Seems cobbled together and unfocussed. Bit of a let down after all the initial hype and an extra month's worth of anticipation. Bleh.