ThunderPeel2001

Fair warning

It's my birthday tomorrow.

All presents should be sent by 7pm GMT in order make delivery for tomorrow. Larger presents should be shipped by FedEx NextDay.

There are no excuses! :deranged:

I'll throw you a huge party here on the campus of the University of Twente, and I shall call it Green Vibrations.

yes, shameful plug

You should try sitting down when you have a shit, old man. That's unless you've got one of those Plop-n-Go bags fitted already, in which case: fair play.

It's my birthday tomorrow.

All presents should be sent by 7pm GMT in order make delivery for tomorrow. Larger presents should be shipped by FedEx NextDay.

There are no excuses! :deranged:

If you give me your address I'll send you a double-pack of Thief I (not Gold) and II :)

it's the cheap SoldOut Software packaging though :(

Well, I could be sending you something like a signed drawing by my hand if only I

1)had your adress

2)knew what to draw !

Wow, you guys are totally awesome! :tup: Junk mail, an entire festival in my honour in the Netherlands(!), a heart attack and some drawings. Plus, an ACTUAL present -- Thank you Erkki, what a wonderfully kind offer (I actually already own that very version :getmecoat). Colour me chuffed.

Best birthday ever :tup:

Edited by ThunderPeel2001

I'll post in this thread to celebrate your birthday.

But but but... Did everybody forget or what ?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THUNDA PILE !

Happy Birthday! I will come back to this thread and post something awesome when I am less drunk, tired and crap.

It apeared after a little bit of research that you like Hellboy. Well here, happy birthday, my apologies for not finishing it in time but I had work pouring on my desk all day long...

hellboy.jpg

Hope you like it, cheers !

Damn. I was just going to trace my hand, add some feathers, call it a turkey, and dedicate it to you. Well played, OssK.

Also, happy birthday!

Holy crap Ossk... That's freaking awesome! :tup: Yes, indeed it's true, I love Hellboy!

Wow...

Thanks to everyone else, too! (Although less thanks than Ossk gets, obviously.)

I had a very nice birthday. Not only did I get a ridiculous amount of superb presents (I don't believe I've ever felt so spoiled in my entire life!) but I also had a very pleasant evening with my fiance, stuffing our faces with delicious Korean food - Plus...

Rock Band Party Saturday, too! :tup: (Woo)

I'm very pleased that you like it, I can send you a print if you'd like ;)