gdf

Life

Yeah, that's such a weird thing! It feels silly to me, but that's something that I could actually put in my writer's bio now. Award Winning Author. Honestly...

Time for my annual complain about night shift post.

Grumble grumble night shift grumble grumble no overtime pay grumble grumble sleep grumble grumble baby grumble grumble

1 hour ago, Korax said:

The Denver area got FUCKED UP by hail yesterday: http://kdvr.com/2017/05/08/hail-breaks-windows-windshields-in-lakewood-and-golden/

This was 30 minutes before I normally leave work:

I haven't heard of any human casualties so far, but there are plenty of shattered windows and stripped trees. My house lost power for 6 hours!

A buddy of mine out there was posting pictures of hail stones lined up next to his golf balls to show the comparison.  It was scary looking as fuck.

Apparently there was a cool funnel cloud or two that didn't quite become dangerous:

I don't have a car, so I've been spared from the majority of the damage that's occurred, but that did mean I had to wait out the hail before making my way to my bus stop. I figured that because it was sheltered, I wouldn't have to worry about any further hail while waiting.

image1.thumb.JPG.a2ab66eb12bf8e2258d80011c7cf4389.JPG

ty ty ty all.

31 minutes ago, osmosisch said:

Congratulations on increasing your engagement level!

I'm hoping to increase the amount of click-through with my future correspondences.