gdf

Life

Thanks! And good luck with our thesis, brkl!

... Are you appropriating my thesis? You already have one of your own.

:shifty: I wonder how you make the original ASCII symbols that are used for the eyes, though.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American pals! (and Canadians? Do they celebrate Thanksgiving today?)

On OS X, Alt+L. Windows: Dunno, sorry ¬¬

Edit: Apparently, activate numlock, then Alt+170. Alt+169 should give you shifty eyes looking the other way ⌐⌐

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American pals! (and Canadians? Do they celebrate Thanksgiving today?)

We had ours in early October. I pretty much am only aware of American Thanksgiving because things become temporarily cheap on the internet.

That's a ~ tilde on my keyboard.

I found a good deal to replace my broken Xbox 360: 150 euros for the 4Gb slim version. Since I never download and just want to play my oldfashioned disc-based Gaems, that seems like the perfect deal. Thanks, German Amazon!

The tilde is so much more ~useful~ than that boring old ¬.

Kawaii~~~~~~~~~~~

⌐___¬

Life is okay at the moment. Freelance work supports me for roughly half the year, and I have a small business that brings in money the rest of the time, while also giving me opportunities to learn and practice a load of technical and business stuff I didn't have the opportunity to before. If I can make it pay more, I might even get to go snowboarding this winter.