gdf

Life

I can imagine nothing worse than having a swarm of bees living in my garden.

Honey bees aren't actually that aggressive. They die if they sting you, so it's a last resort. Wasps, on the other hand, are little bastards. Especially when drunk on rotten apples :(

I can imagine nothing worse than having a swarm of bees living in my garden.

How about swarms of wasps?

Horse flies, man, that's what I was told they were called. Those suckers are terrifying. They just land on you and take a bite out of you. Got a shirt on? No problem, they'll bite right through that. It ain't even a sting, they actually take a bite out of you with their jaws, cause THEY EAT FLESH.

The horse guard wasp, Stictia carolina, is a type of sand wasp from the eastern United States which preys primarily upon horse flies.

Probably the first wasp I've ever been able to get behind. :tup:

Maaaan, finding an apartment is the worst. Someone do it for me. ):

I hate it so much. I once queued with literally 40 people, many accompanied by their parents as guarantors, to see a one room studio dump in Paris, a week after starting a job and 3 weeks into flat searching while living in a hostel.

Eventually I got a pretty good flatshare with two girls. I was their second choice, the smooth talking first choice had been kicked out after two nights for helping himself to baguettes (obviously) and other people's computers.

I've found a whole bunch so far, but most of them want to meet with me before letting me be their roommate (entirely understandable!). Unfortunately, I won't be arriving in the city until the day I want to move in. I mean, I can always stay at a hotel or something while looking, but that's less than ideal. And expensive.

Twig - is this in SF? If so hit up shammack, he may still have a bunch of deets from his flat search in July.

Looking around (as thinking of going there), there are plenty of hostels in SF for short-term staying, that seem to be a reasonable price (~$60) in reasonable areas.

Looking around (as thinking of going there), there are plenty of hostels in SF for short-term staying, that seem to be a reasonable price (~$60) in reasonable areas.

Yeah it seems like that's going to be my only choice. Hang out in a hotel/hostel for a bit until I find a place to live for real.

This was work on Friday:

About six hours of filming, 17 miles of trail, 8 miles of road, and no complaints from me :tup:

It's the result of a Google image search for a bee. Therefore, it's a bee. QED

It's the result of a Google image search for a bee. Therefore, it's a bee. QED

250px-Bee_Gees_1977.JPG

Also a bee. QED.