gdf

Life

I was hoping the "I didn't see anything!" was a WRY SATIRE on Hans Blix, UN Weapons Inspector.

But no.

35ogoq.jpg

Life has been a roller coaster ride. There's always a cycle or it can also plateau.

Guys I broke my wrist. Why am I posting it here? Cause I now have the idlest of thumbs. Suck it and my one-hand posting!

Well that sucks. What'd you do?

JESUS CHRIST

Things have been crazy here.

In short:

[media=]

[/media]

Well that sucks. What'd you do?

My mother mopped and slipped on the tiles, screaming. It woke me up and I came running to help her, not knowing the floor was wet, and took a dive of my own.

That will make a funny story late, Henroid.

(Sorry about being so cryptic lately. All will be explained in a few days.)

S.Hammack tells me I'm cryptic and quippy ("quiptic"?) in most of my comments here, and even he has no idea what I'm on about half the time. If I've become part of SkyNet, it's been a long time coming.

Subbes! If I send you a letter this week, is it still going to Tallahassee?

My mother mopped and slipped on the tiles, screaming. It woke me up and I came running to help her, not knowing the floor was wet, and took a dive of my own.

Sorry, but I laughed. That's a slapstick classic.

Was it your good hand or bad one? (i.e. your writing/mouse hand) Because that really sucks.

Miffy! Yes! I will be in Tallahassee to receive your letter.

Sorry, but I laughed. That's a slapstick classic.

Was it your good hand or bad one? (i.e. your writing/mouse hand) Because that really sucks.

My right hand, the one I use for everything. So far, I can play like Myst and Dungeons of Dredmor with my off-hand-only.

And it's fine if people laugh. I mean, it was truly some Home Alone shenanigans.

My college is left handed and uses the mouse with his left hand (which I find odd, because all other people I know that are left handed use the mouse with their right hand) and I find it really difficult to operate a mouse with my left hand. In fact, the mice I use at work and my home workstation are very anti-left.

Anyway... you should try Legend of Grimrock in "disability mode" (which was added just because a disabled guy asked for it). It will allow you to place the game with just your mouse: http://i.imgur.com/JgKda.jpg ( http://de.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/oxz38/gaming_vs_disability_an_immediate_and_awesome/ )

(Via options: "enable arrow icons")

Part of what I'm looking for in games at the moment is nothing twitch based. Or things that are flat out turn based, so I have time to do what I need. Like even Full Throttle has time sensitive actions that would just frustrate me.

Damn... it's quite difficult to come up with games you can play with only 1 hand and don't require twitch reactions. Remind me not to loose a hand.

Games you can play with one hand on a keyboard or with just a mouse and don't require twitching:

- Edge

- Frozen Synapse (because it's turn based anyway)

- Peggle

- Plants vs Zombies

- any of the Trackmania games

- Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP (part of the current humble bundle V).

Sorry to hear that Henroid.

Are you into strategy games? Tropico, Civilization and so on could work.

My college is left handed

I'm amazed that your college has hands

I'm amazed that your college has hands

Well... I'd rather he had a brain. (is that correct english?)

Sorry to hear that Henroid.

Are you into strategy games? Tropico, Civilization and so on could work.

I sorta am! Those are good ideas. Also I just remembered I have Afterlife. I can totally play that too.

Well... I'd rather he had a brain. (is that correct english?)

The word you're looking for is "colleague."

Speaking of college, I just registered for my fall term classes. On the plus side, I have Tuesday and Thursday afternoons off, and all of Wednesday! This means I can work full time during the school year! On the down side, I am able to work full time during the school year!

Dear Thumbs,

A friend of mine has become an insufferable, circlejerking atheist twat. How do I make him stop?

Love,

Orv

So yeah, while he's been an atheist for a while, he's recently taken to expounding his "Dohoho! I'm much more enlightened than those saps down at the seminary!" view to anyone who will listen, and posting reams of out of context quotes from famous people (with the occasional correctly intended one, I admit) and being smug about it. Face-punchings are going to commence shortly if he keeps it up.

In other news, Caligula, the youngest cat who tolerates my existence, has developed a taste for Honey Bunches of Oats. I am now out of Honey Bunches of Oats. Not amused here, cat.