gdf

Life

You could just send him back some blank DVD-Rs with tracking just to fuck with him and then he'd have to prove you sent him counterfeits of his counterfeits.

Genius... but that's the thing. I still don't feel totally protected. He could still claim I never returned the item, no matter what I send :(

You could just send him back some blank DVD-Rs with tracking just to fuck with him and then he'd have to prove you sent him counterfeits of his counterfeits.

I've never seen such noble deviousness!

I think I love you.

Genius... but that's the thing. I still don't feel totally protected. He could still claim I never returned the item, no matter what I send :(

The way I see it you're fucked in any case, so you might as well have some fun with it.

He could, but if you send it by recorded delivery, you'd have proof that it went to the address he provided and someone signed for it.

I may have blew my chances with her to smithereens and then blew-up the smithereens to baby smithereens, but it was worth it for this reason alone: I don't think I can ever feel embarrassed again, as nothing will ever top this. It's also pretty funny, I guess. I know I'll be able to laugh about it once I get over the cringe.

Apparently I had nothing to feel embarrassed about. She thinks it was cute and there have been tiny hints of sparks lately. Count on me to feel awkward about myself in a situation there's nothing to feel awkward about.

I totally have a job! I start three days after my last shift at the current place. This means that I even have a whole weekend off, which I haven't for years! Whoo!

I totally have a job! I start three days after my last shift at the current place. This means that I even have a whole weekend off, which I haven't for years! Whoo!

That's quite spiffy, Miffy! (Kill me.) Hope everything works out at the cylon killing place. Enjoy the weekend.

He could, but if you send it by recorded delivery, you'd have proof that it went to the address he provided and someone signed for it.

Yes, but what would happen if I sent cat turds?

So there's a girl in my Photography class, and the point is I'm into her.

Only problem is, I've never really dealt with this type of thing before because I've always been too afraid, but I feel like I should do something about it for once.

She's been extraordinarily nice to me, goes out of her way to sit next to me and when she sees me outside of class she always says hi with a massive smile, etc. I don't want to over analyse anything here, but this seems pretty clear, right?

Figuring out what to do is breaking my mind.

So there's a girl in my Photography class, and the point is I'm into her.

Only problem is, I've never really dealt with this type of thing before because I've always been too afraid, but I feel like I should do something about it for once.

She's been extraordinarily nice to me, goes out of her way to sit next to me and when she sees me outside of class she always says hi with a massive smile, etc. I don't want to over analyse anything here, but this seems pretty clear, right?

Figuring out what to do is breaking my mind.

Ask 'er out??

Worst: she says no, you stop worrying about it.

That's not the worst thing. The worst thing would be that she's a total bitch and keeps stalking you when you try to break up and eventually sets your house of fire.

Well, okay, but that's just a bit more unlikely than her saying no.

At the coffee place, right? Hooray by the way!

Yeah, the Starbucks near my house. Not the best thing in the world, and less cool than the job I'm leaving, but it'll do. Also, it's being incredibly great about my school stuff. They wanted to hire me on as a shift supervisor rather than starting as a barista, but as I have a practicum coming up for the first three weeks of April, I was worried that this would be the worst time to be starting a new job. The store manager actually went out of his way to schedule my training and starting shifts around practicum without me even having to ask for any kind of concessions. March will be when I train for supervisory duties, April 2nd to 20th I'll be teaching grade school, and then right after I'll be jumping into the job unsupervised and ready to kick ass for the summer. I'm really happy that he's being so cool about my school schedule, as that was the thing I was worried about way more than anything else.

Congrats on finding a non-dick boss, Miffy :tup:

Yes, but what would happen if I sent cat turds?

You might get a visit from the Police. Photograph everything he sent you, just in case.

The girl I like says I am very cute, that I rock and that I am awesome.

We danced today. My friends all think she's into me too.

...yay. :tup::tup:

The girl I like says I am very cute, that I rock and that I am awesome.

We danced today. My friends all think she's into me too.

...yay. :tup::tup:

:DDD

How long before she is properly prepared for you to harvest the organs?

:tup:

You know, of course, that I am also all "congrats, Kroms!*" but saying that would be boring.

* fuck Kroms

:tup:

You know, of course, that I am also all "congrats, Kroms!*" but saying that would be boring.

Haha, yes.

* fuck Kroms

:tup::tup: