gdf

Life

Yea, these internet doggy piles kind of make me feel uncomfortable. People always take it too far.

What. The. Fucking. Fuck. ? :eek:

This new PR guy, Chiullan, sounds about as much of a clown as Christoforo. Why is he doing the company's dirty laundry in public? Sharing emails about how his predecessor is so terrible? It's insane! It's like a petty fight between two children.

"He didn't count on the fact that I anticipated all of this and have been a computer hardware and web tech since I was 14."

It's douche versus douche.

He should be trying to distance himself from this mess, not raking more of it up. Jeez.

He should be trying to distance himself from this mess, not raking more of it up. Jeez.

Yeah, he seems to be doing pretty bad job at what he is actually paid for. However, from the internet drama point of view, he is doing just fine!

I bet that if you dig deep enough, you'll find that behind all this is just some sort of escalated fight between two bros PR consultants.

Doucheception!

:tup:

Happy new year! Just came back from watching the Sydney fireworks, and they were pretty sweet. Also, no Mayan gods came.

Happy new year! Just came back from watching the Sydney fireworks, and they were pretty sweet. Also, no Mayan gods came.

Way to jinx it!

Happy New Year!

Everyone I know is either working or ill. Oh Lordy Lord. New Year's Eve on my own. Sob.

Everyone I know is either working or ill. Oh Lordy Lord. New Year's Eve on my own. Sob.

I was asleep for my own New Year so I just watched the Japanese New Year live on NHK. 100% less fireworks, 100% more contemplative prayer.

Happy New Year! :tup:

I completely forgot that it was New Year's Eve until this afternoon, and now I'm not sure if I can actually be bothered arranging anything with anyone. I'm not really in the mood to just go to bars all night, and I can't think of anyone that would be doing anything substantially different to that.

Followers and critics of my recent romantic escapades will* be interested to know that I had a long, respectful chat with her yesterday about everything, and we agreed it wasn't going to work now. We do have a good connection, so maybe in time we'd eventually end up together, but definitely not in the immediate future. This morning I unfollowed her on Twitter, blocked her, deleted her as a contact from my phone and all our previous text messages. Tough, but I'm pleased I've done it.

*might

EDIT: On a related note: I feel absolutely terrible right now :D

Edited by SpeedyDesiato

EDIT: On a related note: I feel absolutely terrible right now :D

Dude. D'you remember my previous recommendations on how to deal with your problems?

Neuromuscular euphoria.

Dude. D'you remember my previous recommendations on how to deal with your problems?

Neuromuscular euphoria.

Saywhatnow? I think I need some of that neuromuscular euphoria.

AHEM IN THE SPIRIT OF THE NEW YEAR

Happy 2012, all Thumbs!

I had a classic good evening with my parents watching cabaret (Dutch standup) on tv, gawking at the fireworks all across the neighbourhood (it's free game here) and then going to bed at a reasonable hour.

My new year's resolutions! (Experience shows I actually make them happen usually, no bogus ones)

- Pick up Japanese study

- Get a driver's licence (or license, one of those anyway)

- Get an actual fucking job

- Move to my own goddamn home

The colorful parlance is there to indicate the level of fed-upness I am with last year's situation of not having a job and living in a semi-student room at 28.

What, you only like it if it involves video games, drugs, or Big Dog?