gdf

Life

That's exciting! How many square meters do you have and how much did it cost? This is always of interest to me!

We will have 73,5 square meters so basically three rooms+kitchen+balcony and a proper toilet with a lock.

It cost a little bit over 100 000 euros so the bank owns my ass now, but at least we will be paying it off now instead of just giving cold hard cash to some landlord.

Also the plumbing was just done as it's around 40 years old building so the plumbing will be good for the next +40 years.

Me too! Don't listen to the stories about the previous tenant, and don't mind the creepy superintendent who sometimes silently appears right behind you.

A couple of weeks after the actual anniversary, my girlfriend and I went out today to get the presents that we'd joked about for each other. That is, matching t shirts that say "STOP MAD GEAR: RE-ELECT MIKE HAGGAR" on them, as the early days of our relationship were spent playing Final Fight on the Wii's Virtual Console while lying in bed. It was a good day.

I've been lurking for probably over a year now, but after various changes in my life (including, but not limited to this - no prizes for guessing which one's me) I'm hoping I'll have more time to hang out around these parts again.

My thumbs are back in town!:tup:

So I missed out on my Oxford offer earlier today by exactly 1% in my Maths A level. Disappointed to say the least (I know it's not the end of the world, etc) but I've applied for an emergency remark - I thought I did far better in that one exam than the mark that came through - and so we'll see early next week what happens. Otherwise, I don't know what I'm going to do.

In other news, I'm in gamescom courtesy of EA, and I got some world-exclusive news in my interview yesterday with Todd Batty, Creative Director of SSX. That was fun.

In other news, I'm in gamescom courtesy of EA, and I got some world-exclusive news in my interview yesterday with Todd Batty, Creative Director of SSX. That was fun.

Sounds like you don't need to go to Oxford.

I didn't, and look where it got me!

(DO NOT LOOK WHERE IT GOT ME.)

Dude, I just watched the episode. You are NO douche. You have my respect :tup:

Glad you're back :tup:

EDIT: I just watched the last 10 minutes...DUDE!!! HIGH FUCKING FIVE MY MAN!! You deserved that motherfucker!!! Man, that's the best bit of telly I've seen in ages. I'm stoked for you Signor. Holy shit! Stuff like that never happens. Amazing.:tup::clap::tup:

ok, for people who aren't in the UK and can't watch that, what happens in the last 10 minutes?

Episode six: Poundworld.

I recognized you from the clippy bit at the beginning. I MET THAT GUY ONCE AND NOW HE IS ON THE TELLY. This changes everything.

I'm guessing you're the undercover boss?

Pretty obvious ending, dude, lame.

Now I'm pirating an episode of Undercover Boss UK. Look what you've done!

I'm confused. I haven't seen the episode yet, but isn't this you?

3085112.png

Been busy with various things and have been getting back into cooking. Last week I made home made General Tso's chicken, chocolate chunk brownies that were delicious and moist, and I also made special Muffins. My true, true love in cooking however is pizza! I made a nice dough yesterday, a nice sauce today, and tonight... There will be pizza! I've also begun a sour dough starter, so that next week I can make some sour dough pizza's. Mmmmmm.