gdf

Life

had to dash over to a mate's house and park outside it to 'steal' his wifi

Fucking looters.

Yeah the forum has been too tense lately, less game talk more arguing about social issues.

It means I have less fun. I am selfish and only consider what I want and I want more fun.

Yeah the forum has been too tense lately, less game talk more arguing about social issues.

It means I have less fun. I am selfish and only consider what I want and I want more fun.

I concur. Who's idea was it to start talking about feminism anyway? Now we're on to race. I think we've already done religion. Let's try politics!

Not.

I think we've all shown that we're a thoughtful bunch who are prepared to take the time to discuss things in a mature and interesting manner. Right? Let's talk about video games and start having more fun again. Please? :)

i heart this pigeon.

so who's ever tasted the german delicacy known as leberkasse? (i'm sure my spelling is wrong). it means livercheese. tastes just as good as it sounds. Mmmmm, leberkasse.

Fucking looters.

Perfect.

What is art?

What is game? How is babby formed?

In conclusion: Scrobbs is a pretty cool guy.

What is game? How is babby formed?

Why do fools fall in love? Why does the rain fall from up above?

In conclusion: Scrobbs is a pretty cool guy.

What is scrobbs?

A very awesome guy.

so who's ever tasted the german delicacy known as leberkasse? (i'm sure my spelling is wrong). it means livercheese. tastes just as good as it sounds. Mmmmm, leberkasse.

Not sure if you're being serious or not but I love that stuff. I have it with a kind of spinach that (as far as I can tell) doesn't exist in the UK, and is the only type of spinach I've found that I like. It is awesome.

Scrobbs, good work! Thunderpeel, glad you're ok. Being close to all that is going to shake you up some. Being in Oxford I escaped any uprisings, although rumours of start ups were spreading on the second evening and work locked up gates earlier than usual just in case.

Anyway, I'm with Thunderpeel on lightening up and having more fun! If there were a graph of both the good and the bad that has befallen me in my lifetime, this year would include the lowest of troughs. However I'm a positive guy on the whole, so here's to a new beginning. I've been around these forums for a couple of years now, and although I don't tend to join in the conversation much, you guys are always my go to to get thoughts on games I'm interested in. I wish I were better at participating in these things.

F*ck knows why I'm writing this. I guess I just want to say you all are great. :tup:

And Games.

Part of the reason games have been discussed less around here recently may be because there have been less games recently. Apart from the Xbox Summer of Arcade, there hasn't been much to speak of. Only a couple weeks off Deus Ex: Human Revolution, though, and I suspect some Thumbs will be into that.

Not sure if you're being serious or not but I love that stuff. I have it with a kind of spinach that (as far as I can tell) doesn't exist in the UK, and is the only type of spinach I've found that I like. It is awesome.

for serious? i was joking. sozzles.

to make up for it, have this disgusting hipster piece of crap offering from kotaku: i hated fake games WAY before it was cool to hate fake games...

http://kotaku.com/5830298/video-game-snobbery-started-a-long-time-ago

to make up for it, have this disgusting hipster piece of crap offering from kotaku: i hated fake games WAY before it was cool to hate fake games...

http://kotaku.com/5830298/video-game-snobbery-started-a-long-time-ago

Much as I hate Kotaku, I think you've misinterpreted the article. It's saying "hey look, people were game snobs way back then, about stuff that is clearly real gaming, so snobs these days are wrong too. Also, technology was different back then, ha ha!" Less disgusting hipster crap, more pointless dull-minded filler crap.

I know you guys can't really help with this one, but I just wanted to vent it, since it's not something I'm going to share with friends and family. To sum it up, within the last week, my girlfriend has lost her job, and just last night, was pulled over and charged with a DWI. So she won't have her liscence for a long time now, there's going to be extra financial stress on the two of us(we live together) and it's going to be harder for her to get a new job without a car. This is something I never thought I'd have to deal with it in my life, and just a huge bummer. I make enough money to cover our bills month to month, but the additional legal fees are going to be a huge extra stress I think.

Had some fun yesterday when me and the mrs. drove around the town with normal bicycles and went around an 80 year old artificially created lake at the edge of the town.

Total for the trip was about 25 km, so it was about twice longer than I had originally planned because at the moment we live in the center of the city.

Shame that I wanted to record the whole thing with Android's Nokia app Sports Tracker, but I had too many GPS assistance things ticked so it ate my phone's battery way too fast. Also the battery wasn't full to begin with, so around 20km mark the phone went dead. Funny thing that when we got home, I charged the phone and noticed that the damn program didn't save the result when the battery died. So I got no record of our great adventure on bicycles...

Oh yeah and I didn't tell this earlier, but 1,5 weeks ago we bought an apartment. No more rental living. Finally our own place! The actual moving is going to happen a month from now so we still have to live in the small rented cave we live in now.

EDIT: Lets add some frustration to the mix. Sometimes my workplace seems like a fucking lottery place. Again got information that my manager is changing. I have had two different managers every year and this year all three of our managers have changed. Same was last year. Where the hell is the continuity in this environment?

Edited by Kolzig