gdf

Life

Sure! But if it comes back with any pages stuck together, you're in trouble.

And keep your eyes of my signed Lost Girls boxset (oh yes) :grin:

Oooh. Snap. One of the hardback numbered ones?

EXCITEMENT.

No doubt aroused by the discussion of Lost Girls, one of our kitchen cabinets leapt off the wall. Every item of crockery and glassware we own is now arranged all over every flat surface in the kitchen (thankfully I noticed the cabinet was coming unfastened and we emptied the cabinet before it came down).

It's all go in 'with shammack'! :P

(I'm sat here watching 'The Event'. It's all go here too.)

Oh, and that Dave Eggers thing is not really about the same thing. I haven't been obsessive about keeping it real with my art for a long time now, I let my art go where it needs to. And it is not an outwardly looking thing either, I am not anxious about appearing a sellout among my peers.

Good :)

Ah :)

I am a bit frustrated right now, because I want to live elsewhere. My current room in Arnhem is an oven when the temperatures rise. Yesterday was a relatively warm Spring day -and already my room was uncomfortably hot. Furthermore, the new tenant above me is a youngster who frequently has friends over all night, and I hear every footstep or noise they make. I woke up three times over four hours.

There's little that can make me so pathetically angry as people waking me up in the middle of the night. I go from zero to axe murderer in two seconds. The crazy thing is, if I were to stab them all to death, I'd be the one going to jail.

So I desperately want to move out and get my own place, a condo that's a lot cooler (literally) and a lot quieter. That costs money I don't really have right now, but in my current state of mind I'd rather take out a loan to pay for it than spending another blisteringly frustrating summer filled with parties and people laughing and having fun outside here.

Yes, multiple times. I even went upstairs in the middle of the night. It was quieter after that, but I can guarantee this will happen again and again -the house is just too thin-walled to prevent it. And in any case, it doesn't solve the warmth problem, nor the independence problem. I just gotta get out.

Get a loan then. When I moved into a place in London last year, I needed the cash fast - months' deposit, month' rent wasn't insignificant, so just got a short term loan out. Sounds like it will be for the best!

And keep your eyes of my signed Lost Girls boxset (oh yes) :grin:

I assume that "of" is a typo for "on". Thanks TP, I will!

Perhaps I'll borrow both copies and rub them together when I get to the sexy bits.

Right, thus catching them on fire. There's definitely nothing that can go wrong with this plan of yours!

. . .from zero to axe murderer. . .

Not to make light of your plight Rodi, but can I use that?

That said, a loan would seem like a good idea, if you absolutely must (acquit) leave.

As a heavy-set fellow whose studio used to be in a Texas garage, I have gotten amazing traction out of dripping wet bandanas. Keeping your head comfortable makes the ovenness bearabler.

That's a good tip, I'll try that next time.

Orvidos, feel free to use it, I'd be flattered if it turns up somewhere.

I've found a prospect today, one that seems pretty good so far. It's expensive at 700 European Coins a month, but it's brand spankin' new and has an additional room that I can turn into my Lego room :tup:

Perhaps I'll borrow both copies and rub them together when I get to the sexy bits.

You're doing it wrong.

Edited by ThunderPeel2001

Bah humbug, the deal already fell through: the demand was for an income 4.5 times your gross income. That means the apartments are only available for rich people or couples. Ironically, if you have so much money to spare, there's no reason not to take a real house in the first place, negating much of the use of building such high class properties (in areas that have no historic value such as the inner city).

Meh. I'll just search on.

Despite handing the campsite over to me, my parents still get involved with booking people in and not telling me. Thus, already had a mix up with the bookings and over booked for the Easter weekend.

Fucking marvellous. They should be away on holiday by now. This would not have happened.

Fill the entire plot in with concrete while they're on holiday. That'll show them.