gdf

Life

I don't know. That's the stuff I probably need to figure out soon. Usually online retailers respect the law and act accordingly. Obvious reason is of course that they want to keep customers and not loose them to competition.

But SCEE has a monopoly with PSN. There is no other way to get a vast collection of software for the PS3. So they can simply abuse their position.

PSN Support replied my their latest move today; and I responded with a proper counter action.

This text-based play-by-email game is ... interesting. The gameplay and writing is actually quite terrible, and not to speak about the graphics. Also, they didn't even bother to create music.

I think I wandered into uncharted waters with my last reply to PSN support. They haven't responded yet. The last few times I would get a response the next day. I hope this isn't a bug in the gameplay code rendering this quest uncompletable.

It's asking for a password. I tried 46DCEAD317FE45D80923EB97E4956410D4CDB2C7 but it didn't work.

I've been awake for coming up 24 hours, working an 11.5 hour nightshift in the middle of it. I'm starting to shake. What's the longest you have stayed up?

72 hours. My advice don't do this.

72 hours. My advice don't do this.

Just under. At the end I simply collapsed onto the bed (shoes still on) and slept for 18 hours without budging. Got up, had breakfast, finished work and then - six hours later - slept for another eight. I didn't realize how drained I was until I felt good again. It's something else. Don't do it.

I've been awake for coming up 24 hours, working an 11.5 hour nightshift in the middle of it. I'm starting to shake. What's the longest you have stayed up?

Couple of years ago I think I was awake for 48 hours, that was a really weird situation that I will never want to try again.

36 hours, followed by a 17 hour drinking session when I touched down in Hong Kong. Because my flight was leaving at 5am UK tim, I had th ebright idea of staying up all night, 'so that I could sleep on the plane'. Like that worked. I slept for 1 day afterwards nearly.

I don't think I've ever pushed myself too far without sleep. There was this time I stayed up painting all night, and when the sun came out I went to IHOP or something for breakfast and the colors of the world were throbbing in the morning sun. Trippiest shit I've ever seen without the help of drugs.

Apart from an all-night marathon of Invader Zim, one playing Hero Quest and one playing H-L: Episode 2 with a friend, I always sleep at night. It's a funny feeling to skip a night, quite interesting.

I'm not sure. Probably 48 hours. I did a 24 hour work shift once, as a QA consultant for a game with an overrunning Crunch Time. Enough sugar, caffeine and excitement meant I was pretty happy with my fatigue-high by the end.

A little over 2 days when I was a student just for the heck of it. After a certain period absolutely nothing is interesting enough to do. So I went to sleep due to boredom.

Quake2 LAN party, awake for 48 hours battling with sleep bought on by cannabis use and being awake for too long. That was a rough few days recovering from that.

I have exciting news, I'm going to be a dad in August this year. :tup: I think I'm the happiest man alive at the moment...:woohoo:

Longest stayed up? Hmmm, I couldn't say what the hour was, but I was starting to have auditory hallucinations, so probably a while! Late 40s?

I do remember clearly when I was much younger, staying up alllllll night to read The Hobbit for the first time. That was fun.

Oh crap, I missed monkey's comment! Congratulations!

Edited by Orvidos

Quake2 LAN party, awake for 48 hours battling with sleep bought on by cannabis use and being awake for too long. That was a rough few days recovering from that.

I have exciting news, I'm going to be a dad in August this year. :tup: I think I'm the happiest man alive at the moment...:woohoo:

Congratulations! (I think you should call him Patrick)

Congratulations, monkey! :D (If it's a him don't call him Patrick)

Longest I've stayed up was about 38 hours. Saw a giant ladybug with a briefcase and decided to sleep.

Awesome news, monkey! Major grats!

I ended up doing a 48 hour thing a month or two ago working on my artwork and switching between Metal Gear Solid 2. It was unintentional, but I kept staying stimulated for a while.

Also I've been really messing with my sleep schedule lately on purpose because I keep getting distracted or not working on my portfolio, so it's been a way to put my nose to the grinder and get things done, but I can't really go into much of this publicly.

Thanks for the best wishes guys, name are a sticky subject at the moment. My boys names list include Barrington and Quatermain. The WIFE isn't impressed.

:hmph:

Ok, I'm posting about a less serious problem, but I feel like my inability to handle this is a failure at life lol.

Basicly I bought some cheap hubcaps for my car because I didn't want to spend the money on nice rims or anything. I swear I've put the little tension ring on the right way(facing inside) and I've even tried putting it in different position on the wheel covers, but I still can't get the things to fit snugly on the tires, I'm pretty sure I bought the right size covers too, anyone have any idea what I could be doing wrong here? Or am I an idiot?