gdf

Life

Awesome, well done!

--

I'm settling in my new place in Walworth (right near where Charlie Chaplin was born), which is in South London (pronounced Lun-dun). Getting back into the swing of work. University course starts next week, which should be fun!

Birmingham?

Birmingham?

University Course? No, this is at Birkbeck, in London. I finished at Birmingham in 2008, and could probably survive without going there again for a long while.

University Course? No, this is at Birkbeck, in London. I finished at Birmingham in 2008, and could probably survive without going there again for a long while.

It was in reference to the way you wrote London's pronounciation.

It was in reference to the way you wrote London's pronounciation.

Oh! No, that's how I say it, which is a mangled Salfordian accent. I'm guessing that also works for 'generic Northerner', too.

Cor lummy! There's quite a few of us in London - we should attempt to arrange some sort of London Thumb's "knees up". Of course last time we tried this only myself and n0wak (a Canadian) showed up... Could there be any more takers this time?

Cor lummy! There's quite a few of us in London - we should attempt to arrange some sort of London Thumb's "knees up". Of course last time we tried this only myself and n0wak (a Canadian) showed up... Could there be any more takers this time?

I'd be a taker!

Without enough notice, even yours truly might somehow be able to wangle it on a "business trip" again, which is how I met Remo and Ben last time, and eljay twice before that.

In fact it made me wish I lived a lot closer to Lurn-daarn. :violin:

We may be in England and yet we may not be English. :deranged:

I may be in America but I may not be not English

(I moved to New York 10 years ago because games were cheaper.)

Nope I am not a genius photographer sadly (thanks for correcting the link) I am a mere first assistant of the lead editor of that magazine, which is pretty neat already to me :)

Working with one of M&M Paris's DA is a big deal to me ^.^

speaking of people being in London. Me and a friend are going to London from the 2nd of October to the 12th I suppose we could do some sort of meet up somewhere in that week?