ThunderPeel2001

Brütal Legend overload...!

I'd definitely agree with that - it screams polish. It reminds be of games like Spartan and Viking - games of that ilk

Haha, I just saw the Raz dance. That's great how he does the same sound too.

I tell you though, best be some stump joke in this open world somewhere. ;

She ripped up the finished paper, didn't leave me enough time to make another good one (the first had markers and all!), and then wouldn't stop laughing long enough for me to take a half-decent photo, but I think this was OK anyways. Put it for the Brutal Legend demo competition on Facebook.

8222_131162363505_517043505_2676227_7471134_n.jpg

I did NOT buy her that t-shirt. Her sisters think it's cute, so whatever.

Edited by Kroms

No. By the time it uploaded, they were all ready gone. Oh well.

Thanks for the compliment. She also gives her thanks and a thumbs up. :)

Just downloaded the demo on PSN, won a code voucher from Tim Schafer on Twitter. I'll report my play experience! I'm expecting great things. :gaming:

UPDATE:

I was correct in assuming that Brutal Legend is amazing. I don't want to give anything away. I'll just say that the menu is probably the best one I've ever seen in a game that I can remember, and the gameplay itself is really, really satisfying and fun. Watching gameplay videos/trailers of this game does not do it justice at all. Also, there's a few cleverly hidden Psychonauts references and the overall humor in the demo (which is sadly relatively short) is top notch.

Edited by GameDreamer

It probably will be, at some point.

Potheads say the same thing about legalising marijuana.

I'm kidding, I'm kidding.

Having watched that video, the thought that this might never be ported to PC becomes almost physically painful.

Does it have many spoilers? I'm still trying to avoid perusing any more Brütal Legend previews/videos, but I'm tempted.

Does it have many spoilers? I'm still trying to avoid perusing any more Brütal Legend previews/videos, but I'm tempted.

if you consider knowing things about the game spoilers, then yes. There's nothing specifically plot-related (it's all a description of settings and characters along with their particular inspirations be they artists or social groups), there is some information about factions within the game that i didn't know about before watching. Mostly it's just more opportunity to see footage though.

Don't watch it! Resist! You must henceforth imbibe zero Brutal Legend stimulae until you're playing the game.

Don't watch it! Resist! You must henceforth imbibe zero Brutal Legend stimulae until you're playing the game.

I was able to resist for today. Tomorrow I'll play the demo though.

Indeed! No more Brutal Legend for me until Rocktober!

I know nothing of Brutal Legend except for what has been discussed on the podcast and in this thread. I think I may actually pull off a hype evasion this round.

Is it normal that Brütal Legend isn't even listed as a game in Xbox Live for me? Usually there is something about upcoming games earlier than this. And how did the demo unlock codes work if the game isn't even listed?

You do it through the 'Redeem Code' panel when you hit the Xbox button on the game pad. It should be hitting the regular marketplace shit today as the Xbox LIVE Gold demo release is today.

Yes.

Huzzah! Will DL when I get home...been looking forward to this. Also excited because all of my roomates either

a) like Jack Black

B) like Metal

c) like Zelda and/or Schafer games

d) all of the above

so we might be able to get some controller passin' good times going on.:woohoo:

Mmm, apparently EU Gold Members still need to wait till Rocktober 1st to get their hands on the demo. I wanted not to get hyped, but this minor drawback do sting a little bit.

The rest of you spoiled rotten bastards can queue it from here.:violin: