Nachimir

Fable 3 leak

Haha, that Jonatahan Woss. It was pretty predictable that Fable 3 would be coming though; 2 was a big hit (and rightfully so, I just finished after picking it up again and I've been really enjoying it for the two weeks up until my finishing it. In the end, for all its flaws, the only thing that really matters is: am I enjoying myself silly with this? Why yes, yes I am. Though I do have hopes for an even better experience with part 3 of course!), and the ending raised some questions that would have to be answered sooner or later.

Speaking of Fable 2, I loved Reaver. What a great, charismatic, nasty character. And Stephen Fry's voice added a lot to his impeccable personality of course!

I'd be happy with more of the same, as Fable 2 was a very fun game to play through with my girlfriend, but for the love of God I hope they tweak their engine a bit. The framerate and pop-in made me want to cry at times.

Jonathan Ross would be a great addition to the cast, for the record. His personality fits with the Fable humour perfectly.

Pfft dogs are so last year. This time Molyneux will make you feel loved by your pet bonsai tree.

You can plant it, and 10 years later it will be fully grown (15 inches).

Hahaha, that is awesome.

And yes, I fully endorse any Fable 3 as I loved the existing two. :tup:

Edited by Thrik

How many dogs this time? Can I have a kennel?

"This game so many dogs it will (verb) you in a (noun)" - IGN.com

Jonathan Ross's movie shows are well-known in the Netherlands. His radio show obviously not, but he got some publicity after the whole ill-advised 'granddaughter of Manual bashing' scandal thingy.

I always have this weird soft spot for Fable. Oddly enough, I played Fable 2 very differently than Fable 1. I played it more like The Sims and I forgot the main quest to just blacksmith all day to own every piece of real estate I could find. I also had like 50 wifes who hated me. It was like a terrible dream.

Possible, but then it's no secret that Molyneux wants multiple further sequels — it stands to reason that (preliminary) work is occurring on Fable 3.

And man, more DLC? Good news. I've still not managed to get the Knothole Island stuff yet, but I definitely will be seeing as it's fairly well received. I also like how they've tied its lore into Fable 1, with Knothole Glade being one of its towns.

That's actually one of the things I like most about Fable 2: it has this epic kind of continuity with the world of Fable 1, even if it does repeat itself gameplay-wise at times. It definitely enhances your appreciation of the game a lot when you remember places like Wraithmarsh before it became... what it is. ;(

I'm looking forward to extending my Fable 2 experience a bit. If more is on the way I think I'll just wait for that and then give myself a nice big chunk of multi-DLC play.