Chris

Contest: With Saitek Cyborg

It took this long for someone to do an MS Paint Mecha Goose?

mechagoose-noyb.png

How does he love?

I think you can see thanks to the wild colors he uses his left hand or harm or whatever... You just don't want to know in what hole he does love people.:hmph:

2cdac0j.jpg

I think I started it trying to be funny, but uh... I don't even know anymore.... I figured I'd post it anyway?

All I know is that a 3200 DPI anti-deceleration laser engine has to be powered by an unborn human child. It's basic physics.

All I know is that a 3200 DPI anti-deceleration laser engine has to be powered by an unborn human child. It's basic physics.

Yeah tried that in my backyard once, total mess, kids, don't try this at home. Do it at friend's.

So here's mine:

3323268298_c7d28a3065.jpg

bigger version

Hey Hogboon, that looks fantastic. Definitely the best yet :tup:

You didn't like mine? :'(

But... We made the same lame pun on "hat switch" what more would you need ?

Yours is quite sweet actually, but it cannot love too, you should definitely put something between his legs so he can move when both his legs have been disposed of.

Don't worry, took me 3 hours to cook this bullshit:

Awesome! the laser.. erh... pricker is maybe a bit graphic.

they said DRAW a cyborg, photoshoping is not drawing ! >_<

Oh, fuck the semantics. If someone's made something and it pleases the judge(s), so what? I like your; the features made me laugh, and you can certainly distinguish Mr Remo in amongst all the metal and plastic (and tatoos). (And cock.)

However, this...

3323268298_c7d28a3065.jpg

...had me at "hat switch" - that's genius. :clap:

Oh, fuck the semantics. If someone's made something and it pleases the judge(s), so what?

That was me playing the rule lawyer prick but if YOU PEOPLE don't like humor and can't understand sarcasm and irony I'M OUT OF HERE!

ps: that was me playing the internet forum prick.

That was me playing the rule lawyer prick but if YOU PEOPLE don't like humor and can't understand sarcasm and irony I'M OUT OF HERE!

ps: that was me playing the internet forum prick.

Sometimes when you pretend to be a prick, especially in a place where people don't really know you and you can't convey meaning through body language or tone of voice, you can just come across as a prick.

It would be a terrible shame if you allowed people to get the wrong impression of you.

Beeeeeeep you got it all right, I'm a prick... But it's ok I'll live through it. :)

Sorry for seeming to want to spit on the awsome robot of Spaff it was not my intention at all cause I think it's quite awesome. And could very well be featured in a South Park Episode by the look of it.

But my favorite is still Hogboon's =^.^=

It would be a terrible shame if you allowed people to get the wrong impression of you.

That sounded hardcorly ironic :/

laser.. erh... pricker is maybe a bit graphic.

What kind of graphic ?

Sorry, that didn't mean to sound sarcastic (although reading it back I can see how it comes across that way).

Your cyborg is looking great btw, you're pretty handy with a pencil :) Who's that sticking out the bottom with the ... uh ... steel phallus attached to their head? I does seem a little in your face, especially for that poor bastard.

Well, I looked up Jake Rodkin and Chris Remo on the internet (you know, that series of tubes thingy) and google told me they looked that way. Although for Jake, the lower part of his face is what identifies it.

On the good side, Jake can now love with his head, that's an intresting one...

Sorry I came across as a prick, I thought about it, and I know why! It's just that I've been listening to the podcast since the first episode and not only once. The result is that I got confortable because these guys seem so friendly, so close to the listener that when I got here on the forums... Yeah I pretty much made myself at home, I didn't even present myself, which is quite a shame :/

That's a reason, not an excuse I know :°) I'll try and be more delicate.

A cyborg ode could be a cool subject by the way mista Remo

Edited by OssK

I don't think anyone minds particularly -- make yourself comfy.

It's just that, on the whole, we've a refreshing near-total lack of douchebaggery on Thumbs. So your comment just seemed a little bit snarky, that's all.

On the with the competition! Will the competition draw be announced tomorrow then, o' Casters of the Pod?