Sign in to follow this  
nonamermcgee

Dawn of War makes me want to do Warhammer art

Getting back to working on a Warhammer Scout squad matte painting / render. Making progress on the dude but still need to fix a lot of little shit, and redo his legs. Need to make time outside of day job indie game stuff.

updatepng_large

updatepng_large

That's some astoundingly detailed work. I've only seen companies like Epic present work that polished at conferences :tup:

Thanks guys. Internet is for sharing. Have some last minute rush stuff getting done unfortunately so haven't been able to touch it, but expect to get back to it this weekend probably to keep chipping away at it.

it's a hidden compliment, you have to work for it, even though you deserve it a thousand times. ;)

FUCK IT TIMASTE DID YOU REALLY DO THAT ?!

Oh my god you're so going to win the cyborg contest -_- go for it !

Can you put a higher rez version so I can make a wallpaper out of that ? :)

you could put an idle thumbs logo in the corner make it the first official thumbz wallpaper ^^

Getting back to working on a Warhammer Scout squad matte painting / render. Making progress on the dude but still need to fix a lot of little shit, and redo his legs. Need to make time outside of day job indie game stuff.

updatepng_large

Are you, by any chance, participating in Dominance War IV ?

Nahhh, I don't really have enough steady free time to commit to those. One of these days though. :)

I worked on it some more this weekend but FarCry2 sucked me in a bit too much. The more I look at it the more I notice a lot of little shit that's wrong.

Next weekend then!

I love how "Toblix complains" is one of the tags. Perfect!

Clicking on the tag reveals all threads with that tag. So we see that there are four pages of topics which Toblix has complained about.

We heart Toblix.

Clicking on the tag reveals all threads with that tag. So we see that there are four pages of topics which Toblix has complained about.

We heart Toblix.

Yes, it is one of our own memes. I hold it dear to my heart. *sniff*