Sign in to follow this  
Wrestlevania

Grand Thumb Auto XII: Those Damned Thumbs

To celebrate this Tuesday's release of The Lost and Damned on Xbox Live, you are cordially invited to use your newfound motorcycling abilities to club fellow forumites over the head at high speed. :tup:

I've already got mine, how about you?

Actually, if turns out to be too much of an arse-ache to get this co-ordinated, we'll just play regular GTA IV multiplayer.

Edited by Wrestlevania
Corrected thread title.

Technically, this will be GTA XIV

Also, I just got a new 9-5 contract job and I don't know if I'll be able to make it anymore :(

FUCK EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD!

Only kidding, have a swell time you guys!!!!!!!

Well, I should be there. Hopefully I'll have the DLC, too.

I'll be getting the DLC and have been playing alot online...but I'm in Taiwan, the time difference will probably screw with any coordinated online efforts.

I plan to be on alot though, so hope to see some of you anyways!

I think I saw that you were online about 3 hours before we got started. We ended up not being able to use the DLC this time around as the servers were swamped and both Wrestle and I couldn't download it in time. Ended up being just Wrestle, James, and I, but James really went all out on the craziness and things were plenty entertaining. Hope to see more folks turn out next week though.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the brain-meltingly inane drivel I sometimes come out with over the voice chat. I can't help it. It's a compulsion.

I think your most alarming quote came at the start of the evening:

I won an arm, Wrestle!

You were, of course, refering to one of the new mini-games in The Lost and Damned. And not some macabre raffle as I first feared.

Hahahahaha. I never thought of it that way.

I do collect dismembered body parts in Fallout 3. I keep them in my fridge with all the food and Nuka-Colas.

Eep, sorry I wasn't there, I was out using a selection of hillclimbs to destroy my own legs.

Will get TLTD for next week.

Oh excellent -- very much looking forward to the promise of recreating Road Rash in HD.

Had a very quick 10-minute play this morning and it certainly looks good so far. Can't tell you anything about the supposedly modified bike handling and such, but the cut scenes were great! :gershman: