Garple

(IGN.com)

Later in that post syntheticgerbil talked about working minimum wage jobs, which usually aren't that hard to get, so I think the idea behind "you never have to work someplace you don't want to" is that you can always just work at McDonalds or something. Whether that's really going to make you enough money to survive is debatable but whatever, the question "is it okay to do something wrong as long as you need the money really bad" is hardly going to be answered in a thread about silly video game review/preview quotes. Speaking of which, this one caught my eye on Forge's Steam page:

“This brand of PvP is more appealing than anything I've ever seen in MMOs.”

– GameSpy

Which on its own isn't a silly quote, but when you keep in mind that Forge isn't an MMO and that the relevant comparison class is class-based multiplayer combat games like TF2/Chivalry then it makes you start to wonder whether GameSpy's been sucking down too much of Forge's Kool-Aid - the game itself wants to draw comparisons to MMOs but that's only because MMOs usually have such awful combat. Beating an MMO in the combat category isn't the goalpost you should be measured by, Forge!

Whether that's really going to make you enough money to survive is debatable but whatever, the question "is it okay to do something wrong as long as you need the money really bad" is hardly going to be answered in a thread about silly video game review/preview quotes.

Well, yeah, it's a dumb thing to argue about in this thread. I think the only reason I got all worked up about it is because people are acting like IGN regularly murders infants fresh out of their mothers' wombs. It's silly.

OBVS EXAGGERATION, BROS I KNOW YOU WEREN'T SAYIN' THAT

Anyway, that's all I'll say on the subject for now. Just wanted to clear that up. U: U: U:

How parallel dimensions could increase MineSweeper's popularity.

That's pretty cool.

IGNerator is the best.

Favourite 2 from yesterday:

"How anime pillows could increase MineSweeper's popularity."

"Should Imagine: Babyz be considered racist?"

"This game will murder your face." - IGN.com

"This game wins the competition. Game over, man, game over." - IGN.com

"I came, I saw, I conquered, I came again." - IGN.com

"This game. This game."

9.BILLION/10

This is very unrelated but if you recall that stupid Tribes song that Motley Crue worked on back in the day...

TRIBES, TRIBES, TRIBES...

Here is a hilarious IGN interview.

http://www.ign.com/a...-crae-interview

Nikki Sixx: Really, really exciting. We watched videos of the game, and we set out to create music to match the energy of the game. And we wrote a song called Tribes that's got this f*cking amazing guitar riff, and this big vocal hook, and Randy's got this tribal drum thing. Now we're going to dissect it and reconstruct it really f*cked-up so it's really aggressive sounding.