Garple

(IGN.com)

I forgot how good these were. It's like blowing my mind with how awesome IGN is all over again, and again, and again, hardcore style. :)

Even at 70/page it is 11 pages long. Wowza, got a lot of reading on my hands, only got through a few. Will serve me well at work for a while, heh.

This game will steal your kidneys and leave you in a bathtub full of ice! IGN.com

Probably the worst.

ign is a completely source of game information which means a lot if information about the games.The ipad video is a fancy news print reader, or a replacement for paper. This makes it ahead of its time. The idea of tablet computers is nothing new; Microsoft has been working on one for years.

Edited by annymack

ign is a completely source of game information which means a lot if information about the games.

Through the pants?

I was attempting to make a suggestion to the mods. As in "should this person be administratively raped through the pants?"

Q: "Is it going to blow us away?"

A: "Did Other M blow you away? Did Galaxy 2 blow you away? Did New Super Mario for Wii blow you away? Our goal is that everything we do blows people away."

- IGN.com, Q&A with Reggie Fils-Aime

PS: The Twitter page hasn't been updated in more than a month!

Oh my god. I am tempted to call "thread over" or something. That... I'm stunned. You could almost say I'm

Oh that is just marvelous, especially the "Can you give us a super hype filled comment?".

PS: The Twitter page hasn't been updated in more than a month!

Fixed. People have mostly stopped @ing funny stuff to it, or posting them here, so it's bound to have slowed down.

Oh my god. I am tempted to call "thread over" or something. That... I'm stunned. You could almost say I'm

I think the IGN.com thread will now be riding Idlethumb's coattails up until the point the site is over for real.

"Each monster's is different." IGN.com

From the UK guys about monster hunter tri.

IGN seek out the Citizen Kane of games. The end times are here.

WGO1OJazlsc

I honestly thought this was the Onion until I noticed the ABC logo at the bottom. This is terrible!

Wellp! Problem solved. We have our Citizen Kane! Woo! We have attained the End of History.

It's time to stop making games, I guess...

Wellp! Problem solved. We have our Citizen Kane! Woo! We have attained the End of History.

It's time to stop making games, I guess...

Wasn't this the video which started all of the Citizen Kane stuff? I saw it close to when it was aired and it kick started a lot of it at least.

I always thought it was the whole Citizen Killzone thing that started it.

Ok... so now we need to find the Manos: The Hands of Fate of games.