Garple

(IGN.com)

"Use 'Money' on 'ign' to get 9/10"

"Use 'Money' on 'Gamespot'. You obtain giantbomb.com" -ign.com

"Imagine the holocaust. Now picture the exact opposite of that." ign.com

"Use "Nintendo" on "Giant Bomb" to get "Never"" - IGN.com

"The protagonist's ascent from rags to riches reminds me of how little IGN pays me." -- IGN.com

"I love the way this box quote covers the box art." -- IGN.com

"You need to play this game, if only for the Novint Falcon-enabled love scene." -- IGN.com

"I left my wife for this game's heroine!" -- IGN.com

"If Kasumi wore any less clothing, we would have raised the score to 11." -- IGN.com

"Features the planet where Hottie McBlue Boobs died" -- IGN.com

"This game is like you...or even me!" (ign.com)

"This game is so good you'll think you're playing a different even more awesome game while you're playing this one." (ign.com)

"This game will hurt you in a way that will make you say, 'I don't know why this is called pain, if it feels so fucking good. will someone please explain to me how this is supposed to be hurting me? It's like strawberries and chocolate.'" (ign.com)

This game will make you be like, 'woah! Guys, I'm out of ammo. Can anybody give me some ammo? Oh, we can't give each other ammo? Ok. Well...I'm going to hide behind these barrels while you guys take care of those enemies, cool? I'll jump back in when I can get some ammo.' It's that intense." (ign.com)

"Imagine the holocaust. Now picture the exact opposite of that." ign.com

"Like the Holocaust, but good!" - ign.com

"This game will force-feed you your own ass!" or "You will choke on your own ass!" - ign.com

Pillaged from the Mechwarrior thread.

"Back when Mechwarrior 2 came out and I have the joystick for flight sims, this game repeatedly reminded me that there was a God." - IGN.com

"come with your kids, leave with your kids... that's the actiblizzard difference" -ign.com

"Red Faction Guerilla: A house divided against itself cannot stand. " - ign.com

"It will blow your leg off at the knee and then sew it back on using your nostril hairs" -ign.com

"As far as I'm concerned, I prefer silent vice to ostentatious virtue. " (Deaf Einstein on playing GTA4, special feature in the march edition, ign.com)

"I push button and game go" -ign.com

"the downloadable content tastes dlcious" -ign.com

"flabbergasted by goodness: game" -ign.com

"take a half cup of awesome, a pinch of rad and marinate in blow you away sauce... serves 2" -ign.com

"demands a relentless barrage of lauding" -ign.com

"ugh... sorry, I've lost it"...

...-ign.com

One of Nintendo's ads for Mario @ Luigi: Bowsers Story has some of the characters of the game giving some IGN-like quotes.

"Did someone just page the king of awesome?" -Bowser

So apparently IGN is showing some self-awareness about its box-quote status:

"It's more of the same, if the same is "mega kick ass" and "wicked awesome cool." Hopefully Valve saved room for the back of the box with that quote, because it's damn true." Ign.com

I find asinine IGN.com comments to be funnier when they're actually true, and it's so easy to find them it makes me sad :blink:

"The third piece of the Uncharted puzzle is, well, puzzles." - IGN.com

"you need to look at what's going on, flip through the book, do some stuff and then go back to the book again. " - IGN.com

"So that's Uncharted 2: Among Thieves in a large nutshell. Or is it?" - IGN.com

"If you're reading this, it was unlikely that you weren't already going to buy Uncharted 2: Among Thieves on day one." - IGN.com (at least it's kind of them to admit that their reviews are basically an exercise in futility)