Salka

Pigeons

It took me so long to figure that photo out. I thought my hand was my forearm and that I was terrifying.

That has got to be, without a doubt, the blackest pigeon I've ever seen.

PS: Look at that cat. It's all like, "Why yes, I DO want to eat this pigeon for breakfast." I feel for you kitty.

OK, I'll have to try and get a photo of the freak pigeon that hangs out in my garden.

I checked out your other photos (if indeed they are yours) and I have to say, you're an amazing photographer. Glasgow has never looked anything like inviting before :tup:

Thanks! I'm still a noob, though. Nowak puts me to shame. He uses the same camera, but to greater effect :)

Ack, I'd dig up my Zombie Walk photos from Oulu to compare with Nowak's, but can't be arsed to find the dvd.

Oh, and Glasgow is inviting! It's wet, cold and dirty, but also vibrant, friendly and inviting :)

I love it every time I'm there, I'm basically just going by the old football stereotype (being an Aberdeen fan also requires that you hate the Old Firm). It's actually colder up here than in Glasgow, and there's a lot less to do. For that reason I considered applying for Glasgow University, but we're too poor for me to move away right now :violin:

A lot of people say they like Edinburgh better, but to be honest it's a bit too up its own arse for my liking.

And wow, n0wak's great as well. It looks very, very professional. Then again, I can hardly judge, given my skill with a camera is infact in the negative.

Well, yeah, Glasgow's only really cold because it's wet and because the flats aren't insulated properly. I'm used to Finnish weather, after all.

I can definitely recommend Glasgow Uni, having studied there for this year as an Erasmus student. Edinburgh is... nice.

Well, yeah, Glasgow's only really cold because it's wet and because the flats aren't insulated properly. I'm used to Finnish weather, after all.

I can definitely recommend Glasgow Uni, having studied there for this year as an Erasmus student. Edinburgh is... nice.

I realised I was an idiot for mentioning the cold weather just after I pressed submit :getmecoat

Anyway, it's too late, I'm already going to Aberdeen to do Politics and International Relations this Autumn. You never know, I might end up in Finland next year, there's an exchange program on that course as well and I'm definitely thinking about Scandinavia (although you may not consider Finland a part of it), mostly because every Norwegian, Finn, Swede and Dane I've talked to online was incredibly articulate and obliging.

here!

Jesus, Raz... call yourself a cat? You should've been merrily frolicking amongst its intestines by the time the camera was found.

...oh alright. :getmecoat

Jesus, Raz... call yourself a cat? You should've been merrily frolicking amongst its intestines by the time the camera was found.

That's not Raz, that's Lily. Lily is much more refined, but Raz probably would be on the outside of the pigeon already, were he in the photo.

it's Lili actually dan, get it right ;)

and I painted the purple tentacle painting about 5 years ago or so :tup:

Pfft! typical 'Lili' pretentiousness, choosing a silly spelling for her own name. She's fit but don't she 'alf know it.

Raz on the other hand is a big fist-ball of fun and light-hearted murder.

As well as sounding like something from a Monty Python sketch, "Undeclared aubergine" has a very pleasing cadence.