James

"Chris Remo sucks cock" - Slashdot

Slashdot has a post about Chris' interview with Ubisoft concerning Far Cry 2. From a cursory glance, people aren't impressed.

PontifexPrimus[/url]"]

This. Game. Sucks. (Score:5, Insightful)

Does the interviewer take the designer's cock out his mouth at any time during the interview?

Of course, that's just some guy's opinion, and he does go on to offer some specific criticisms. I just saw it and thought it was funny. HEY CHRIS, STOP BEING SO GAY IN THE MOUTH.

Not really; I'm playing Far Cry 2 at the moment and quite enjoying it.

So basically the point is this thread is "GAMING WEBSITE HINTS AT OPINION; INTERNET DISAGREES". Gee, thanks for that breaking news, James. Dick.

Someone with a Slashdot account needs to ask that guy what his contribution to society is.

But seriously, Slashdot stopped being relevant about 5 years ago. It's commenters opinions, even longer before that.

Nah, he's right. Trust me, it was a REALLY awkward interview. :gaming:

Someone with a Slashdot account needs to ask that guy what his contribution to society is.

But seriously, Slashdot stopped being relevant about 5 years ago. It's commenters opinions, even longer before that.

Don't agree, just like the rest of the internet, it's filled with people from the internet. But there are also a lot of intelligent and/or people. People like me :getmecoat

It could be much worse, it could be like youtube, digg, etc.

It could be much worse, it could be like youtube, digg, etc.

Or it could be similar to ground zero of a post-nuclear-winter-future like 4chan. Full of mutants.

yes that's a lot of hyphens

I think 4chan is adorable, myself. The way they act as though their public forum is SUPER SECRET BUSINESS... It's so precious. Like an infant, vomiting.

On the subject at hand: People are stupid, on the internet and otherwise. I mean it's an interview, not a review. Regardless of how you feel about the game, you have a certain responsibility to be cordial to your interviewee. I mean what do people want you to ask? "People think your game sucks. So tell me, why does your game suck so much?"

Am I a bad person for browsing /b/ if the mood happens to take me?

I wouldn't say so. It's the mindless, sexualised, violent corner of the internet where trolls go to troll trolls trolling trolls, and it's a fantastic place to just vent at some other freaks. It becomes a bit of a self fulfilling prophecy though, most anons will it to be as sick as possible so that's exactly what happens.

Yeah, Chris. Why are you so smart? Why do you not think like the rest of us?

Edited by Kroms

Or it could be similar to ground zero of a post-nuclear-winter-future like 4chan. Full of mutants.

yes that's a lot of hyphens

LOL, oh my god :tup:

Chris Remo is pro. I don't know if you guys have tried but it's hard to ask a question with a cock in your mouth.

That is what I love most about Remo: every interview is an extreme awesome obstacle course of depravity—and yet so civil.

:yep::P

:P:yep:

:tup::grin::fart: