Sign in to follow this  
toblix

LittleBigThumb

Okay, anyone up for a two, three or four player LBP session? With GTA, we've settled on 21:00 GMT as a standard time, which seems to fit people across the world (though only maybe jobless people in the US, I dunno). Who'd be interested in an organized thing, and when'd you be available, both in terms of days of the weeks and hours of the day?

I'm up for it too dude, however times & dates are a little difficult for me to provide. I can probably make around 21:00 GMT most nights.

Awesome, the ball is rolling!

Okay, I'm available 21:00 every day except GTA day. That seems to be Tuesday, although sometimes Wednesday. Should we wait for one or two more guys before we set a final first date?

I'm in, but not Tuesdays. Tuesdays are reserved for blowing up toblix with a rocket launcher.

I'm in class pretty late most days. Tuesdays and Thursdays are the days I'm home around 21:00 GMT. And Tuesday is when other Thumbs like to run me over with things. I'd be in for a game most Thursdays with the Euro crew though. Acknowledging how restrictive that is, I don't expect things to pan out for my involvement. If there are enough North Americans to get a later-evening game going, I'm open Monday through Thursday evenings for the most part. I'm on Mountain Time (GMT-7) but don't really have a set sleep schedule, so as long as I'm home, I'm game.

My head is exploding trying to figure out all these time zones.

Why the fuck are there more than 24 fucking time zones?! IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!

It's not really that bad. It just means that if you're on GMT and it's 9 at night for you, it's 2 in the afternoon for me...

When it's 7am there, it is next wednesday here...

I think the reason for more than 24 timezones is because some of them are at different latitudes (for instance Daylight Savings Time, which isn't needed near the equator).

Also, not all time zones fall at exact hour intervals (some are half an hour out).

-----

I have this game. I haven't played it in ages, though. I declare tentative interest. Not to worry if it's all full up or whatever.

Right, I'm playing this all evening (Thursday), with a probably short gap to get beers or cook food - hit me up and lets get some 4 player shenanigans on the go!

I'm thespaff on psn if you dont have me already!

had a winning game with Toblix, filled with embarrassing spinny wheel falling, taking a break, we need more people so we can do all the 4 player challenges!

thanks for the game toblix, i forgot to say that when i logged off there, hehe :tup:

bbiab

It was awesome. It didn't have the laggy controls I experienced last time I played online, which was also awesome too, as well.

But holy Lord Jesus, I'm-a gonna need a keyboard or something. Can I just plug in this old thing? Only one way to find out.

oh also. if you want to communicate to other ppl, i suggest having a mic - any usb mic works, in using the eyetoy thingy as a mic currently and or a usb keyboard plugged in :)

As any of the GTA sessions would tell you, a microphone doesn't really let me communicate.

But I have to hit the sack. We should do this again, preferably with some sort of planning like with GTA. How about a day next week?

If you arrange one ahead of time, I'd probably be up for it.

How about if I arrange one after the fact? WILL YOU BE UP FOR TIME TRAVEL?

I will join you THROUGH TIME.

That would have been totally hilarious if this had been the other board I visit.

Okay, anyone up for a night of LBP this week? We should be 4 dudes, ideally.