Sign in to follow this  
Intrepid Homoludens

Dammit, Marek switches identities!!

Michael D. Rosof?!!! Wasn't Tom Goodman an alias for Melvin Blitsky? :hah::hah::hah:

I prefer Marek Bronstring. It's sexier, I'd bonk a man with that name.

I see the banner ads are offering you a Merak Mail Server as an alternative. Hah!

Signs pointed to Kingzjester changing my name, but he denies the charges. Investigations are still ongoing (but we all know it was Kingz).

Who the fuck is Michael D. Rosof and why would I deny having changed your name and nonchalantly admit to all others?! I want to get to the bottom of this.

What is bonking?

MiniKing!!

Bonking is when you hit someone on the head with a wooden club to make a 'bonk' sound. There is of course an alternative meeting which I'm sure is what Intrepid Homoludens was talking about.

Who the fuck is and why would I deny having changed your name and nonchalantly admit to all others?! I want to get to the bottom of this.
Erm erm ... reversed psychology?!

Google hasn't heard of Michael D. Rosof. The mystery grows...

Erm erm ... reversed psychology?!

Google hasn't heard of Michael D. Rosof. The mystery grows...

Tits McGee and Prick Cunningham were in the same line; Stanley Brouhaha to the lesser extent and Pooper, the Queen of Lies is a tangentual cousin of the other names. Michael D. Rosof doesn't fit.

I am flagrantly honest and straightforward in all manner of matters, why would I lie all of a sudden!?

Well, Jake could've done it, 'cause he postulates that Marek did it himself. :shifty:

Which could also be valid. :shifty: He didn't know that it could be done. Maybe he fucked something up while he was knee deep in the control panel goodness and overwrote his password inadvertently, causing the whole kicking and screaming and bitching and tearing (to which most of you weren't privy; it happened behind closed doors and it was a damnedest sight).

All the while, Chris is being all too quiet, looking from afar as I am blamed for this. :shifty:

It may seem valid to suppose that I did it, as I did change everybody else's name (except Yufster's the first time around; Chris changed her name first, I made it more interesting), but I know that I didn't change Marek's and I don't give a fuck if he believes me or not.

Who the hell changed his name!? :shifty: If it was Jake, then it doesn't make sense that he would temporarily ban me. If it was Marek, then why would he be angry and bewildered about the whole thing? If it were me, why am I protesting this adamantly? All signs point to Chris. The rest of the staff was detached for the duration of this episode. I guess they could've as well appeared out of the blue, fucked around without leaving any trace and then left again, but that is impossible to ascertain. Tits McGee Chris, on the other hand, was in the centre of this whole thing.

I rest my case.

We should hang him.

BTW, Yufster really had nothing* to do with this. I just told her, wouldn't it be cool if I randomly changed somebody's name to Tits McGee? She said, why not Remo's? and I thought it was a dandy idea. Initially I thought of either Jake or Alex, but I figured Chris would not mind either, at least for a little while...

*) Nothing may not be the right word... :shifty:

I'd just been reading about the San Remo Hotel in a San Francisco Tourist Guide. The name was on the forefront of my mind. It seemed like a sign.

Kingz didn't change Mareks name. I suppose it could have been Chris.

My money is with Trep though. Just because he seemed so innocently surprised when he discovered the name change, and pointed it out even after he hadn't pointed out all of OUR name changes. All signs point to Trep! Or at least, one.

Or Deadworm, seeing as how innocent bystanders can be blamed for this kind of thing.

I don't think Trep has the priviledges needed to change names around. Let's keep it plausible.

Or Deadworm, seeing as how innocent bystanders can be blamed for this kind of thing.

May...

...I...

...call...

...my...

...lawyer...?

That and he never allows himself to sink to such desperately plebeian levels of ennui to do so.
There is enough old-world aristocratic junk in me to find that insulting. There is nothing plebeian about my ennui... :shifty: ...bitch.

Let's settle this with a poll!

Sorry, deadworm.

Hey, you can be the Poll Master here if you want. I can send you a copy of the sacrifical altar I use here. And some of those herbs.