Thyroid

Obligatory comical YouTube thread

Method man music video to stealth promote the the new sour patch kids game. Funny and a nice flow to it. Worth your time.

Highlights of a clichéd shopping channel pitch. I like to think of all of these situations being from the life of one person:

yCp9xzJ2Xv0

I like to think of all of these situations being from the life of one person

It's especially easy when it appears that half of those clips use the same actors.

lUZ-e2SkeMI

Yes, its a slow motion things happening video.

BUT, it's not just people getting punched, they have actual cool things happening, and watching it in 1080 produces some straight up motherfucking beautiful images.

This might not be for everyone, but I enjoyed it: a fanmusical about Batman.

hmZhMeY5L44

If you don't want to watch the whole thing (and miss out on such things as insane Batman, Irish Alfred and Superman being a dick), do watch part 5 of act 1, for some great villainous appearances.

I fully support what elmuerte is going to say about the subject of supporting the view of me on this matter.

Not particularly funny, but thought you might like it.

kiePaAHK3jE

Something about articulate rage really amuses me. Frothing, screaming, incoherent babbling rage isn't funny to me, but things like that, or this;

in6RZzdGki8

Really gets my goat. :grin:

Also;

PFN9nvFYHmk

Edited by Orvidos

Normally I'd agree. That mario one is pretty lame. I love Trials HD/Evo though, and find myself in exactly that state. It's the feeling he puts into it more than anything :tup:. I've watched a few of his other ones, and they just don't do it for me.

He makes me piss myself laughing. I especially love the muffled cursing at 21:10ish in the Mario one.

His accent is adora--great. Makes him sound very likable. Eastern European, maybe even Russia, no?

Oh, really? (But you mean, like, his parents are are from some other place. No?)

Anyway, I don't care, I just want to hug him and look at him with dreamy eyes.