Thyroid

Obligatory comical YouTube thread

Reminds me of this old favorite:

lm4Q4vWy_ck

That's precisely what I was going to respond with.

Pick pocketing the sword of the opponent is simply evil, and it never occurred to me that you could do that. :tup:

Pick pocketing the sword of the opponent is simply evil, and it never occurred to me that you could do that. :tup:

You'd need the Stealth perk that drops combat when you crouch, which is why he crouched to do it. But yeah, totally viable if you're quick enough.

It may be 6 years old now, but it's still good.

vD4OnHCRd_4

Yeah, still love that Titanic 2 video. I think this is the first time I noticed the "Diamond Finder" label on the guy's VR helmet.

That Titanic 3D one is pretty tired, though.

I think this is the first time I noticed the "Diamond Finder" label on the guy's VR helmet.

But if I recall correctly, the necklace featured a giant sapphire.

Well shit. A blue diamond. I stand corrected.

I only remembered the blue part, assumed sapphire. Even drew it for the word SAPPHIRE in Draw Something recently (and she got it right too).

I hope you'll both do the right thing and request that your points be withdrawn.

Not trying to make any kind of statement supporting Romney here, but with editing, and thousands of hours of video clips, you can make a video say anything you want about a politician.

Not trying to make any kind of statement supporting Romney here, but with editing, and thousands of hours of video clips, you can make a video say anything you want about a politician.

I know what you're saying, but Romney is pretty famous for his flip-flopping, and I think there's enough clips to show that these aren't isolated or uncommon incidents.

WSnA-WzqTX4

Something about this just... the timbre of his closing two lines maybe.

It would be hilarious if someone tried something like that in Norway; they would have to wait for days until a tourist came by and pushed it. Unfortunately, a very annoying aspect of my personality prevents me from enjoying videos like that as much as I should, and instead starts trying to piece together how something like that could be done safely and legally.

So yesterday after seeing the Xenoblade thread and getting interested in it I looked for a video review of it on youtube to see some gameplay. I saw this guy's review of it and it was really good so I decided to watch some more of his videos. That's when I came across his video for FF13. I'm not posting this because I found it "comical" and I never played FF13, but would probably agree with most everything he says. What I found so entertaining about this video is just how mad he is at the game. He doesn't just hate the game, he gives me the impression that he is offended at it's existence. He's also a fairly buff cop who is very into JRPGs so this whole video is sort of surreal because this isn't some super nerdy guy who learned japanese for the sole purpose of playing non localized obscure jrpgs, but he hates the game with the same passion as someone like that. A couple minutes in he gets mad and leans forward and starts pointing at the camera and I literally got scared that he was going to attack me for a second before realizing it would be hard for him to do because this is a video. Also the part starting at 13:33 made me laugh out loud. This is a long video so if you don't plan on watching it at least just watch that part because it's awesome.

UAF8VFREHL4