Thyroid

Obligatory comical YouTube thread

this was pretty interesting, though not really ted worthy as it's more comedic, but still so true about the copyright mafia.

GZadCj8O1-0

I originally put this in the music thread, but uh.

Yup.

tb63PdPweDc

This may only be amusing to those of you familiar with Terry Wogan (or UK pirate radio):

GcfLzuBQADs

Wogan on any electronic/dubstep/house/trance show would be awesome!

This might be the best thing on the internet.

NLy4cvRx7Vc

For people who miss anything:

1. This is the

woman.

2. This is clearly a replication of

, but weirder.

Also see

by the same woman which would normally be weird but now pales in comparison. Or is it still really weird? I don't know any more.

It does amaze me that such a sophisticated society that upholds respect for others above pretty much anything else will listen to such pap.

I loved being in Japan. It felt so right.

It does amaze me that such a sophisticated society that upholds respect for others above pretty much anything else will listen to such pap.

Maybe they're too polite not to.

I loved being in Japan. It felt so right.

You have to remember that a lot of the unsavoury Japanese stuff in kind of like their punk rock -- The younger generation deliberately getting into things that the older generation thinks of as childish is a way of sticking it to the man.

omg that video should totally have ended with that unlikeable cunt messing so much with his phone that he lost control of their little car and swerved into oncoming traffic, killing both of them plus a busful of soon-to-be-retired cops!

The real meaning of MPH
Just imagining the Youtube-comments under this one makes me shudder. (I think I've read too many Youtube-comments in my time. I can hear them voices.)

From the poster of the MPH video:

"Thank you for those of you that have been understanding, positive and supportive through the experience of the unplanned, unintended, and unsought public attention we've received for the viral YouTube video. For those of you that have misinterpreted the context of the video and commented negatively, not having the background story, we sympathize with you, we aren't angry and hope you'll reconsider your feelings. Our relationship has been strengthened by this experience and we encourage anyone with questions to view Good Morning America and our future posts. We're not exactly sure where we will go with the public attention yet but we welcome suggestions. We certainly never wanted to become notorious but when life gives you rotten cabbage sometimes you just might be able to make lemonade :) We have created a Page on Facebook, 'Travis and Chelsea Chambers' Much love, Travis and Chelsea."

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/woman-figure-real-meaning-mph-couple-viral-video-15985185

Edited by ThunderPeel2001

Haha! That dude sounds just like Pirate's nerd voice! Do it Pirate, do it!

I have no idea what's going on in this video.

Just in case people don't know at this point, Francis is a character.

I suspected with it being so hammy (

). Any info on him, or who invented him, and why? I keep getting the name Francis Cormier when I google, but not much else.

I don't know his real name. He's just an internet/YouTube persona with an assortment of comedy characters, of which Francis is one. He has others and I believe also some genuine video blogs.

They should give him a present which is an outfit that makes him look like Cartman. And when he puts it on he figures it out and gets angry and starts to sound like Cartman himself.

It would be comedy gold.

The best part is where he explains how the Terminator smashes through a thick wall of solid marble, but it is clearly cardboard.