Thyroid

Obligatory comical YouTube thread

All his stuff is good, but these are my favorites.

RY9u0LxIWJk

2q7unGhwSgM

E:

UVrQ-NYIz54

Edited by Orvidos

What the fuck is wrong with people?

I wouldn't mind an exhaustive list, if one of you has one.

I'm guessing this is some sort of flash mob, designed to spread happiness and contagious laughter... but more likely to make someone feel as utterly paranoid and confused. (Like that poor guy who gets on... He looks very concerned and unhappy.)

I don't know about hot drinks, but that video really gets me going.

I honestly can't tell if that's real or not at this point. Reality has become too bizarre for me.

I don't know about hot drinks, but that video really gets me going.

I honestly can't tell if that's real or not at this point. Reality has become too bizarre for me.

a9U_C_q6WcU

Unfortunately, it probably is real.

Best bit: "If they want lemon / It's very nice / Don't think twice / Give the guest a juicy slice."

Say what you want, but I'm not about to forget that coffee needs to be changed every 30 mins. #clevermemorydevices

Yay! I saw Tim Minchin live last week at the Uncaged Monkeys: Night Of 200 Billion Stars tour. The whole show is absolutely amazing, comedy and science blended perfectly. If anyone has a chance to see it next time they tour, do so without a second thought.

Highlight of the show for me was this video put together by Adam Rutherford to commemorate the end of the NASA shuttle program. It works better on a massive screen in a theatre, but turn the lights down and music up loud. There were tears.

II7QBLt36xo

OK so that wasn't very comical. Show finished with Tim Minchin, being accompanied by Brian Cox on piana, singing this Christmas song which brought laughs as well as more tears.

fCNvZqpa-7Q

bPHtAHxB3iI

I did not see that coming, hahahahaha.

That's incredible, Pirate.

I wasn't sure if this qualified for Dancing Thumbs, so.

q7JvpiV5qK0

Holy shit that's confusing until you realize the trick.

I thought it would be immediately obvious to you, considering that you live in Australia.