Thyroid

Obligatory comical YouTube thread

I'm sorry, I couldn't bear to respond seriously to the objectionable people in those last few posts. I know my own tendency towards theatrics and bold statements, so to spare myself the embarrassment I chose a Baseketball quote instead.

Choice quotes:

"All Muslims aren't terrorists, but ALL terrorists are Muslims – that's just a fact."

Yeah, that uh... that was an interesting one for sure. Basically any time the person you pointed out as Victoria Jackson was speaking I found my eyes just growing larger and larger in amazement, until I realised that both she and I were locked into huge full eyeball stares. It started becoming very creepy.

Yet another song that sounds really good slowed down...

d0Ud0tSx1tw

Makes me think of the ending of a fantasy movie or something. Sort of Bladerunner meets Wild at Heart via Drive.

Pssst. Sadly it's not.

Really? I... um. My brain can't accept that. I cannot believe anyone would say those things without irony, or get televised saying it. I'm not using hyperbole here, I actually cannot believe it. You might as well have just told me that you laid a golden (made of horrible fascist gold) egg. Even if I saw the egg and a video of it coming out of you I still couldn't accept it. Or this.

Really? I... um. My brain can't accept that. I cannot believe anyone would say those things without irony, or get televised saying it. I'm not using hyperbole here, I actually cannot believe it. You might as well have just told me that you laid a golden (made of horrible fascist gold) egg. Even if I saw the egg and a video of it coming out of you I still couldn't accept it. Or this.

Yeah, sorry, it's true. She is a mind-boggling creature, that Victoria Jackson.

I don't know if this'll help your aching brain, but; I don't think it was televised. I think it was made for YouTube.

In the wake of the Carrie Fisher / William Shatner feud, who else can't resist to jump on the bandwagon and take a piece of that hot media action but George Takei.

mvTCr5Z-0lA

Takei is the master of the he's clearly not taking this serious himself, yet I'm still embarrassed as fuck for him. This man is a genius, make no mistake. It's pure gold.

George Takei is amazing. Also, I totally did not see the complete segue into bashing

Twilight

coming.

As this is really just one big love-in, it would have been more interesting if Takai had taken aim at Firefly. Nathan Fillion would have undoubtedly produced his own, much funnier, video... I hope we don't see one from Robert Pattinson any time soon.

Here's the complete chronology for those who (like me) had no idea what this was in reference to:

5BYNdTHjstI

nU2jqIRjJVI

pPiWm4mGgyg

I've never watched Community, but I think it might be time to start (even if it might be too late):

ebuYMnY289Q

PS: This only works if you've watched at least 90 seconds of Glee. :shifty:

The last line of the song being

"boop-be-doop-be-doop-boop sex."

sold me and made me laugh my ass off. I will now watch all of the Community that is on Netflix. I've been meaning to for a while, but that pushed me over the edge.

If we find a way to make humans immortal, but can only give it to five people, Takai is up there for me.

Copyright blocked, TP. Shame, I was looking forward to whatever that was.

Copyright blocked, TP. Shame, I was looking forward to whatever that was.

Damn. It was rather excellent, and sadly the show it mocks keeps blocking it. If it pops up again, I'll link it.

It's well done technically, but the humour is pretty offensive and childish. Just insulting gays, the Irish, fat people and ugly people. And because they don't have an easy target on Kelly they just mention her tits. I was getting flashbacks to Star Stories (shudder).

It's well done technically, but the humour is pretty offensive and childish. Just insulting gays, the Irish, fat people and ugly people. And because they don't have an easy target on Kelly they just mention her tits. I was getting flashbacks to Star Stories (shudder).

All of the above is true, but I still found it funny. Does that make me a bad person? ;(

You know how there's that… thing, that happens on these forums about this time every year? A link that just kind of turns up?

Well, Cyriak just topped it. Warning: Do not watch.

I4ep3OIIKcM

I'm guessing the key to finding that video creepy or bizarre or harrowing is recognizing the picture on the wall. The thing felt quite meh-ish to me.

The original(s) are still gold.