Thyroid

Obligatory comical YouTube thread

The only thing that would make the jurassic park thing better if it was viral marketing for the tell tale game haha

I completely agree with the last few words in that movie: "What in the h..."

Hilarious. This is how to deal with cheaters, faint praise and sarcasm is the best.

I know nothing about this kind of thing, what kind of hacks must the guy have been using? Seeing where everyone is at all times I guess, and shooting through walls?

I'll never understand this desire to cheat at an online game. And I'm useless at online games, so you'd think it would have crossed my mind at least once.

Hilarious. This is how to deal with cheaters, faint praise and sarcasm is the best.

I know nothing about this kind of thing, what kind of hacks must the guy have been using? Seeing where everyone is at all times I guess, and shooting through walls?

I'll never understand this desire to cheat at an online game. And I'm useless at online games, so you'd think it would have crossed my mind at least once.

Also, banning them.

The most prevalent hacks in FPSs are aimbots and wallhacks, from that video they're definitely using an aimbot, maybe using a wallhack.

An aimbot is a hack that automatically targets enemies that are in sight.

Giveaway: Jerk/Snap to targets with unnatural speed and precision. Constant headshots and nothing but. (Some aimbots are designed to aim for body to hide that tell.)

A wallhack is a hack that makes all players visible through any and all objects, typically the hack will show enemies in red and friendlies in green or blue.

Giveaway: Constantly tracking people through walls and shooting at things they shouldn't be able to see.

People often download combohacks which are both an aimbot and a wallhack plus all sorts of other utilities and cheats rolled into one package.

As for why people do it, probably something to do with feeling superior to everyone else.

I checked the Skyrim thread but don't think these have been posted yet.

-CC3YtVWXh0

I tried to convince myself continuously throughout that that was not a real trailer. So I'm going to go with that and not look into it further. Does anyone know which film the cinema scene is from?

I tried to convince myself continuously throughout that that was not a real trailer. So I'm going to go with that and not look into it further. Does anyone know which film the cinema scene is from?

The one at 0:41? From this one:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0810913/

Are you ready for some shocking insights into the subtext and 'making of' Total Recall?

ncR2_pnzngM

WA7PwzUOPfs

One question: What happened to Konami?

That isn't even the first one, it's the sequel.