Thyroid

Obligatory comical YouTube thread

Nothing wrong with boob physics... well... I mean... bodies being subjective to forces and stuff.

But seriously: ?!?!

NovwODTcLtY

Soul Calibur is all about breast physics:

O5hwLR819Ek

not to mention it's revolutionary ass physics:

f0Ac0F10Reg

It's great! :tup::tup::tup::tup:

Fuck games.

the excessive bloom hurts my eyes...

also... wth!? boob physics... ok, but ass physics!? come on, a fighter like that should have a firm, non-jiggly ass.

Fuck those games.

Soul Calibur IV was terrible, also.

It was actually the first fighter I ever played, and I enjoyed it. The controls are simple enough for my feeble mind to comprehend and I managed to put up a bit of a fight against people who'd played quite a bit.

So I thought Ninja Gaiden was about ninjas? What is this even advertising? I guess spin offs will be happening soon.

I think breast physics though are in general good for naturally looking 3D animation, because you would draw it when animating traditionally, but it's really can get carried away to the point of just looking unnatural and strange. I also have never understood the jiggle appeal outside of just nice looking breasts, so oh well.

But man, using the six axis to control... something... that is inside the boob... what? Ninjas?

I stopped caring about Soul Calibur after Soul Calibur II on Gamecube. That was still a great game. The first one on Dreamcast was also sweet, just actually played both after a long time during last weekend.

Played the shit out of Soul Blade on PS1. We'd just been sitting around, wishing that they'd put weapons in Tekken after playing the shit out of that one - then about a month later they released Soul Edge. We were totally made up. Played SC, then stopped after that.

Wikipedia tells me that it used to be called Soul Edge - but was changed due to Tim 'Bloody' Langdell.

Soul Calibur 2 is probably still the best one, but SCV is looking potentially magnificent.

Soul Calibur III was the best, though. Whichever one had Link in it was the best.

Edited by Wubbles

It's not what you expect

I don't know, there wasn't anything surprising about it.

I honestly don't know whether to laugh or cry.

T2ChScGGFY8

Also, what is wrong with the group of friends who play this together? Lifestyle videos are so weird.

I honestly don't know whether to laugh or cry.

T2ChScGGFY8

Also, what is wrong with the group of friends who play this together? Lifestyle videos are so weird.

I think every commercial for dating sims should just be the 30 Rock episode where James Franco is in love with a body pillow.