Thyroid

Obligatory comical YouTube thread

I take it that the guy's beard is attached to your face?

U5X4N2exOsU

Excellent. Only slightly less disturbing than the official music video.

I see a serious problem regarding traction.

You mean the part where he is a Lord of interstitial space, except instead of Time he controls Friction and Gravity? I don't see how that could be a problem. . .

You might be jaded when a large man in a monkey suit taking flight on a segway simply makes you roll your eyes.

I wish I could drive like that.

Strange isn't it - he can flip and spin and control a car in an extra-ordinarily balletic way; when it comes to driving the car in rallies though, he's fucking hopeless. Hopeless is a relative term here, obv. but I think he's got a huge ego, and was happy to see it deflated by junior rally drivers pissing all over him.

NSFW warning, i guess.

Bkzv-3vJn4w

Yeah, that's pretty much Eve, it's pretty awesome.

I really wish this was what Mass Effect was actually like.

Broken and pointless? I dunno, maybe I'm just jaded to "let's screw about with mods and laugh at the consequences" videos at this point. I did think the robe and wizard hat parody sex chat log with Miranda was funny though.

4drucg1A6Xk

Not necessarily funny, but definitely awesome. Edited by Lord Korax

Very good indeed! Two nit-picks: Why did staring at the badly done tally marks suddenly make her realise that there was a hidden panel? (Did I miss something?) Also, for non-Portal fans, it's not made clear that she only has two portals at once -- so escaping your captors by racing up stairs using a portal gun is a pointless move: The captors can just jump through the same portal as you, giving you no advantage whatsoever.

Still, pretty phenomenal. Movies have been greenlit from less... and I think this will start cogs moving in the great Hollywood machine.

Very good indeed! Two nit-picks: Why did staring at the badly done tally marks suddenly make her realise that there was a hidden panel? (Did I miss something?)

It was a coded message, and took her a while to figure out? I think I've seen comments claiming it says something about a mirror, but I don't think the hidden compartment is where the mirror was.

Also, for non-Portal fans, it's not made clear that she only has two portals at once -- so escaping your captors by racing up stairs using a portal gun is a pointless move: The captors can just jump through the same portal as you, giving you no advantage whatsoever.

It only shows two colors, and she only ever uses them in pairs, so I guess you could infer that. I don't think it would be something you could express in a succinct manner in a short film without any dialog.