Thyroid

Obligatory comical YouTube thread

VGTRI2ja1ro

Has this been posted? I'm not sure.

If it has, here is what you do: Post the same video again, pretending that you didn't know that it has been posted before. Multiple people should do this just to be sure.

VGTRI2ja1ro

If it has, here is what you do: Post the same video again, pretending that you didn't know that it has been posted before and advise people to post the same video again, pretending that you didn't know that it has been posted before. Multiple people should do this just to be sure.

REWIND

VGTRI2ja1ro

If it has, here is what you do: Post the same video again, pretending that you didn't know that it has been posted before. Multiple people should do this just to be sure.

ZaOVNqA7lBA

The one in black is like Basil Fawlty in leathers :D

I especially like his tantrum at the end.

Oh Valve, god damn incredible.

36lSzUMBJnc

I hope they never stop making these, even after pyro's is done in 5 years.

pVpm-NRbnB4

If you're a psychiatrist and you're listening to this... you know this man is fucking insane.

Whoa. That is one ugly dude! Please explain to me what is happening in that video.

Liquorice sends him loopy, either because he loves it so much, or there's something in it that affects him.

First Tuesday of May is official Licorice Appreciation Day here in Finland.

He looks like he has special needs to me, with some craniofacial deformity thrown in for good measure. Funny looking kid whatever the reason and that's just for liking liqourice :barf:

I presume that by 'acting less' he means he only has to say 'NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO' instead of 'NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO'