Thyroid

Obligatory comical YouTube thread

Double Dream Feet seems like it should be a lot more majestic than "Slap your thighs!".

In other videos, I can't believe nobody has posted this yet:

QH2-TGUlwu4

If you go to www.nyan.cat you can test your patience, my record is 1000 seconds.

Oh man, I love that song. There's obviously something wrong with me, apologies!

Edit: Argh. I hate that song! (I made it 180 seconds.)

this is why I'm not religous

:spiraldy:

I think I'd have less of an issue with religion if people actually used it as some sort of guiding principle for life, instead of taking it so damned seriously.

Crusades, doomsayers and. . .this, come to mind. . .

jxDEBOi0F3o

Speaking of doomsayers, just a heads up for all you blaspheming hippies. The end of the world is coming up on the 21st of May. So enjoy the less than 2 weeks you have left, suckers.

SB2VmEXIZec

BECAUSE THE BIBLE SAYS SO... But not explicitly -- you kind of have to read in between the lines.

Speaking of doomsayers, just a heads up for all you blaspheming hippies. The end of the world is coming up on the 21st of May. So enjoy the less than 2 weeks you have left, suckers.

SB2VmEXIZec

BECAUSE THE BIBLE SAYS SO... But not explicitly -- you kind of have to read in between the lines.

My goddamn birthday!

Is there a version without the interrupting quips? I do enjoy watching religious fanatics.

Is there a version without the interrupting quips? I do enjoy watching religious fanatics.

I just listened to it instead.

He's pretty nutty, I'm quite disappointed.

My goddamn birthday!

Well, happy birthday to YOU.

Well this is a story, all about how...

Z6KNjZmRLrY

It gets super-absurd just after 10 seconds.

That is the best thing. The rocket just adds to the awesome.

Did those fuckers actually just shoot two rockets for effect during that video?(I can't imagine he'd be dancing in a combat situation) I don't want to be a buzzkill, but that's my tax dollars!

Did those fuckers actually just shoot two rockets for effect during that video?(I can't imagine he'd be dancing in a combat situation) I don't want to be a buzzkill, but that's my tax dollars!

Those are probably long range rockets going off at that speed and angle. Probably shooting at something over the horizon, and no engagement close by.

I very, very much doubt anyone could get away with firing any kind of rocket for the sake of a youtube video, let along a couple that big.

Even if they did, you got your money's worth from the awesome video, right?

haha that was pretty much the best thing right there. As an aspiring radio/VO guy, I think I can appreciate the worst examples of the craft even more. I'm also pretty sure #7 was the same actor that played Col. Campbell in Metal gear Solid....

It was, but there is little that Paul Eiding has not been in. :grin:

I'm almost positive I've asked this before, but do you got a demo-reel?

I worked on a show a few years back where we got a self-confidence guru in, and this was one of the exercises - mind over body and all that - along with punching through wood and stuff.