Thyroid

Obligatory comical YouTube thread

I guess I just have a hard time separating which part in that video is parody and which is not. Normally, I'd assume that it is all a parody of Christianity and criticism of religious worship as a whole, but I guess that's out of the question in this case. As an "OTT pisstake of a view of Christianity" they have done really subtle job, because at least I can't separate their view from that which they are taking a piss on.

Also, they changed practically everything in the song (including the whole theme) and didn't just replace "Friday" to "Sunday". I think that justifies it being called a parody video.

I guess I just have a hard time separating which part in that video is parody and which is not. Normally, I'd assume that it is all a parody of Christianity and criticism of religious worship as a whole, but I guess that's out of the question in this case. As an "OTT pisstake of a view of Christianity" they have done really subtle job, because at least I can't separate their view from that which they are taking a piss on.

I agree they've made it subtle, but it's there.

Edited by ThunderPeel2001

IW_ZnjSfjEI

If only that was "beet" flavored... then it would have been even more hilarious! :tup:

(Although I'm pretty sure the taste would be revolting):blink:

XeT8BahCXSQ

Did not go according to plan!

Ahahaa, the sound (dare I say foley) is what makes it.

The little nightmare vid higher up, tho, is the most freaky shit ever. Ugh.

:deranged::barf::campbell:

Thug life.

Is that what that looks like? (So confused by that video. . .)

Hehehe! Yeah....kinda. Haven't watched his episodes in a while now...also, I thought that everyone here had already seen it previously so I never posted it earlier.

Hahaha! :tup:

Made even more hilarious by the way it goes on for four minutes

Indeed! I wonder if the music was original or added afterwards.

Ah, sigh, the gist of that "Serbian language lesson" thing is true, perhaps :shifty:, and his pronunciation is surprisingly solid for an anglophone. I only wish he spent the time to put in the correct declensions and articles in what was obviously google translated at best (although Google tends to be a lot better a lot more often than this dude's Serbian...