Thyroid

Obligatory comical YouTube thread

The idea is to stop people on public assistance from spending their money on drugs. However, it's a flawed solution, that's punishing the innocent for the sins of the few.

Only rich people should be able to buy drugs.

It's funny : you can't carry 20 bucks, but you can still carry your registered gun. If this comes to pass, I'd hate to be a convenience store's clerk in a poor neighborhood...

Only rich people should be able to buy drugs.

So that's it. These republicans want to reduce the demand so that the price will drop, making the drugs for them cheaper?

Love the Thumbs-esque "animation" back-and-forth.

dP30WYgYiUI

That's pretty nifty, but he's just added a bunch of random notes to create cool images... Those notes kind of spoil the song a little. Lol. I wonder if folks are thinking this was all "hidden" in the original song?

I've been enjoying A.V. Club Inventory lately. I like their positive (as opposed to cynic and mocking) attitude towards all this hilarious crap:

MCbR6YQ-pqc

Ouch. I didn't realize she'd slaughtered Dylan. Still, the video didn't have to be a literal interpretation of the deliberately humdrum lyrics.

Love this! :tup:

That Balkan Epic video is sooooo confusing.

I'm Balkan myself (Bulgarian) and I just stared at it in full confusion. Full. Confusion. But i sorta wanna fuck a bridge now.

Marina Abramović is pretty badass... but I don't know what that video was about... or how it is still on Youtube. Also, considering that she has lived in NYC for decades I can't believe that is her real accent and English proficiency. I should've totally worked harder at nurturing that kind of ridiculous accent. Alas.

Marina Abramović is pretty badass... but I don't know what that video was about... or how it is still on Youtube. Also, considering that she has lived in NYC for decades I can't believe that is her real accent and English proficiency. I should've totally worked harder at nurturing that kind of ridiculous accent. Alas.

I have a feeling that was put on for the video. There were several weird things about it, like her awkwardness (I've seen her on in interviews and she seems much more relaxed on camera) and the fact that her glasses alternate on and off between each of her many appearances.

She is pretty bad ass, though. This video has made me aware of who she is, and I'm really impressed with some of her stuff. Pretty amazing. (I see this video as being more of a playful thing, rightly or wrongly.)

I never really figured it out, but that's just trolling, right? That's not. . .I mean. It is. . .

Also. Has this been posted before?

xP1-oquwoL8

Edited by Orvidos

I had that terrible Rebecca Black "Friday" stuck in my head all day, but found this to remedy that... Friday as interpreted by a bad lip reader:

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GaKaGwch0U&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GaKaGwch0U&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

I never really figured it out, but that's just trolling, right? That's not. . .I mean. It is. . .

Also. Has this been posted before?

xP1-oquwoL8

Oscar winning actor....

HI-FUCKIN-YA is one of my favorites. More people should start using that.

Via n0wak:

4NZdggNUvq0

Makes your day that much better. Beautiful.

SAME YOUTUBE LINK

Has anyone seen this yet?

SAME YOUTUBE LINK

Right...

Lol.

Erm.

Um.

Well.

Oops.

(I forgot where I shared it, and then stumbled across it again on another profile of mine. It's er, still really good. Sorry!)

Lol.

Erm.

Um.

Well.

Oops.

(I forgot where I shared it, and then stumbled across it again on another profile of mine. It's er, still really good. Sorry!)

Sharing is caring.

You care too much.

Pretty awesome.

u8gnvgKbHwI

why? just looks like a random collection of clips of Orange & Teal... and a few color movies