Thyroid

Obligatory comical YouTube thread

5PpBeJpC21Y

The dragon does. Probably not safe for work.

omg... she's really terrible in saying nothing with a lot of words.

You mean: in contrast to her more capable colleagues, who are better at saying nothing with a lot of words? ;)

You mean: in contrast to her more capable colleagues, who are better at saying nothing with a lot of words? ;)

Absolutely... except you'd think the person standing for Vice President (as she was when she did these interviews) wouldn't necessary have to rely so heavily on things like that for basic questions. I can't even watch the whole video -- it's THAT excruciating.

Of course, her fans still love her...

That's it. Time to start hoarding dry food and iodine tablets.

I can't even watch the whole video -- it's THAT excruciating.

I get to just before Gibson's question "Do you agree with the Bush doctrine" before I start vomiting brain matter and IQ.

I generally find politics insane because of the average politicians ability to skirt answering a question by throwing up all the current rhetoric (be it "we need more unity" or "we need less x") but she's just flat out. . .

I want to be nice but the woman is an idiot.

Come on, criticizing her for talking rubish because she doesn't know anything but stoping before the moment in the video when she beat the world record for that (3:35) ?!

Come on, criticizing her for talking rubish because she doesn't know anything but stoping before the moment in the video when she beat the world record for that (3:35) ?!

*Head-deskX1,000*

There is nothing comical about Sarah Palin. She is a living, breathing nightmare.

I am generally against bodily harming the female sex in any way, but the older lady at :28 made me reconsider this for a short moment, as she spoke of Sarah Palin being "freedom and justice".

Though upon watching further, none of her fans are any smarter than she is. Which is. . .some sort of small comfort.

The problem with Sarah Palin is a very tough one : What should one do with her ?

You can reason with kids sometimes, but with adults that don't know anything and are serious about it ? That breaks my mind in two…

The problem with Sarah Palin is a very tough one : What should one do with her ?

Accept her freedom of speech. Resent her. Wish she would choose not to use her freedom of speech to spew horror into the world. Repeat.

Accept her freedom of speech. Resent her. Wish she would choose not to use her freedom of speech to spew horror into the world. Repeat.

In France there's a law prohibiting "racial hatred" or "incitation to racial hatred" which she would have taken in the face a long time ago probably…

Fire her. ... out of a canon.

In France there's a law prohibiting "racial hatred" or "incitation to racial hatred" which she would have taken in the face a long time ago probably…

She is walking a fine line.

mKKKgua7wQk

The kind of people presented in this video are the danger for any democracy. They mindlessly support and vote for somebody whose political targets they don't even know and fuel a dangerous personality cult. I'm glad that Palin doesn't know her targets either, diminishing her potential danger.

PS:

Can you help me with the part beginning at 3:23? I hear them talking about SARS, which makes no sense obviously. :erm:

They're talking about czars. There is a habit of naming some special appointments to tackle specific problems as "czars", so you have a dude whom the press refers to as the "Drug Czar" but his real title is Director of National Drug Control Policy.

More here.

There was a completely manufactured right wing rage a year and a half ago (when that was shot) due to the fact that Obama was Ruskiying up the hallowed Anglo-Saxon departments of the executive branch by appointing czars left and right. It was a preposterous load of bullshit and no one remembers it now.