Thyroid

Obligatory comical YouTube thread

Just been reminded of this sketch from one of my favourite British comedy series of yore, The Fast Show:

LwbJ-N8rrek

Appreciate the canned laughter may bring out some of you purists in hives... :deranged:

Appreciate the canned laughter may bring out some of you purists in hives... :deranged:

(It's almost certainly a live audience that sounds a bit canned due to editing. BBC stopped using canned laughter a long long time ago).

RedLetterMedia has released Mr. Plinkett's delicate analysis of Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Tshi.

Click here*.

*Warning: review contains explicit images of pussy rape.

RedLetterMedia has released Mr. Plinkett's delicate analysis of Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Tshi.

Click here*.

I like these reviews, but I get REALLY tired of the "serial killer" shtick they add. It was faintly amusing in the Episode 1 review, then it became irritating, pointless and ultimately boring. (Not to mention offensive for the sake of being offensive.)

Apparently he's a "character" they invented, but still, with such quality commentary, why childishly mess it up?

Edit: Looks like they cut that stuff for the Ep 3 review. Funny stuff!

Edited by ThunderPeel2001

I like these reviews, but I get REALLY tired of the "serial killer" shtick they add. It was faintly amusing in the Episode 1 review, then it became irritating, pointless and ultimately boring. (Not to mention offensive for the sake of being offensive.)

Apparently he's a "character" they invented, but still, with such quality commentary, why childishly mess it up?

There's actually a lot less of that stuff in the Episode 3 review. I guess they made him a character just to add interest to what might be quite a dry commentary. Also jokes.

All three reviews are great, this third one is a wonderful finish and really sums up the prequel series. Even if you don't have the time to watch them all or don't like the style, I think everyone should watch the part 3 of the Episode 3 review for its conclusions. Including a masterful comparison to Citizen Kane.

Edited by DanJW

All three reviews are great, this third one is a wonderful finish and really sums up the prequel series. Even if you don't have the time to watch them all or don't like the style, I think everyone should watch the part 3 of the Episode 3 review for its conclusions. Including a masterful comparison to Citizen Kane.

Yeah, the stuff comparing it to Citizen Kane is wonderful!

ok I apparently fail at embedding videos. I tried using the youtube button, I used the embed code with the video, someone fill me in here?

WORLDS HAPPIEST DOG-posted by Starcraft 2 shoutcaster HuskyStarcraft

This is something I would do.

YES. This is like how I spent an entire level doing somersaults in Splinter Cell: Conviction.

GaZXJfkXyHw

Uploaded a playthrough of a Mario fangame I made when I was 12 to YouTube. It's quite a trainwreck.

Hi-UV406tck

This is something I would do.

the lighting looks borked

GaZXJfkXyHw

Uploaded a playthrough of a Mario fangame I made when I was 12 to YouTube. It's quite a trainwreck.

There is a place for you in my heart.

GaZXJfkXyHw

I've only watched the first part so far, but from the dialogs, to the narration, to the overall game design, it's quite an impressive work for a twelve-year old. :tup: The silly humor for instance is well delivered and entertaining. I doubt that I would have been able to achieve smth. like this when I was only twelve.

To cut a long story short: You make me feel like a once stupid kid.

I have a very limited amount of patience for TrackMania, primarily because the mode people generally play it in is something akin to jet-plane-speed platforming, but this is pretty cool.

1UcQmJwTnBg

I have a very limited amount of patience for TrackMania, primarily because the mode people generally play it in is something akin to jet-plane-speed platforming, but this is pretty cool.

1UcQmJwTnBg

I've been looking for that for years, what a huge coincedence that you posted that today, Snoogle linked me to the song in the background earlier. In case you're wondering, i've been looking for it because it was showed off as part of a machinima course I took years ago and i've wanted to watch it again since then because it blows my god damn mind.

Thanks Orvidos!

Well, you know what they/we say:

I'm tha Guvhenore! and/ Batman.

I do love the Conan movie though. It's continues my tradition of enjoying horrible, horrible things because they make my laugh/feel good about life.