Thyroid

Obligatory comical YouTube thread

Not comical. File under awesome.

H5OtB298fHY

This video is great.:tup:

This video is great.:tup:

My gods. Someone in the senate isn't a ravenous, self-interested douchebag! Everything I know is wrong! (Maybe that "I" next to his state his something to do with it. :shifty:)

Good on him.

My gods. Someone in the senate isn't a ravenous, self-interested douchebag! Everything I know is wrong! (Maybe that "I" next to his state his something to do with it. :shifty:)

Good on him.

The other I in the senate is the biggest asshole of them all, so that is not a particularly trustworthy metric of anything, I'm afraid...

:hmph:

The other I in the senate is the biggest asshole of them all, so that is not a particularly trustworthy metric of anything, I'm afraid...

:hmph:

True. Part of the reason I hate politics and try my best to ignore them. Which becomes harder as I get older. :violin:

True. Part of the reason I hate politics and try my best to ignore them. Which becomes harder as I get older. :violin:

That's the dumbest thing I heard all day. You need to get your shit together, man, Texas is pretty fucked politically. Being self-righteously ignorant ain't gonna fix nothin. :( :( :(

Is it just me or does the video still look like a giant red phallus shooting flames?

I'm not the only one! Phew!

That's the dumbest thing I heard all day. You need to get your shit together, man, Texas is pretty fucked politically. Being self-righteously ignorant ain't gonna fix nothin. :( :( :(

Sorry, sorry. /sarcasm on the end of that. I pay plenty of attention to politics, I just wish I didn't, because my brain boils frequently.

We are about ten minutes past fucked o'clock here, which I why I was going to move to England. But now I hear from reliable sources (Patters, among others) that they too are approaching fucked o'clock.

Bermuda, maybe?

Sorry, sorry. /sarcasm on the end of that. I pay plenty of attention to politics, I just wish I didn't, because my brain boils frequently.

We are about ten minutes past fucked o'clock here, which I why I was going to move to England. But now I hear from reliable sources (Patters, among others) that they too are approaching fucked o'clock.

Bermuda, maybe?

Sorry Orvidos, the whole human race is at half past fucked o'clock, it's time to ride this motherfucker down.

Sorry Orvidos, the whole human race is at half past fucked o'clock, it's time to ride this motherfucker down.

Hey! You're too young to be so cynical and apathetic. Get back to being optimistic and naive!

My Blackberry isn't working

Haha! Somebody sent me this last week at work and this one is great! :tup:

EY0iCKvcRiA

I'm surprised Dead Rising hasn't been discussed more. I haven't played it myself, but understand it is a semi-sandbox game with smaller, denser environments. Potentially cool stuff.