Thyroid

Obligatory comical YouTube thread

The traveler obviously came from a distant future where time travel is possible and where mobile talking devices are not at all dependent on satellites and stuff like that. It's so obvious that I think you are all kind of dumb for not seeing it that way.

And someone in Finland found out shortly after this that his grandfather was sending an SMS in a picture taken in 1940s or whatever. :fart:

it's not a cell phone, for the simple reason is that it simply cannot work in that time, there is no network.
Also, there were no cell phones in 1928.

Well obviously it's a satellite phone...

Seriously though, what Kingz said. It doesn't even look like there's anything in the hand. Maybe she was holding her coat collar up against a draft, or hiding a zit, or a bit camera shy, or whatever. All you can see is that she has a hand near her face; there could be many reasons for that, but nowadays we tend to interpret that as cellphone usage because it's the most common cause for that pose.

Brodyquest was crazy!

Prague clock celebration was awesome!

The cellphone video was pretty stupid. The guy was just pimping his films in the beginning and end with the excuse of talking about Chaplin's great classic movie on the side.

prolly best not to say..

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnZszGvpTrQ&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnZszGvpTrQ&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

http://artemis.eochu.com/media.html

great idea but the amount of nerd may cause genetic damage.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9pZFIFUPcNF0lhrO7ueqti6TVxR3fts9A0jlrLpq2AA248vU&t=1&usg=__0_eTfZ-KhrXz0_FZRgPft1kwNSQ=

Edited by doodle_robot

I like how their formal military nerdery breaks down when the enemy shoots lasers at them. "Sir, requesting permission to-- OMGOMG kill the red one!"

I love that he's wearing a little captain's hat, and most of the crew punctuate their status reports with long pauses, interruptions, "um" and "like".

s45kpI6IIfQ

Did you actually mean to post this? (The only explanation I can think of is that you're the woman in the video. If so, sorry I don't know of any good iPad cases...? :erm: But that doesn't seem likely, somehow.)

Me and my friend found it accidentally and almost died laughing.

Also:

WaGO_WqS40M

Edited by Sleepdance

You may not want to watch this.

0W8fBsLYHcE

Seriously.

I can't I just watched that entire thing... And somehow it managed to get even weirder about halfway through.

I was listening to some of the last few casts and Chris's enthusiasm about the moon reminded me of this:

UdenE9NGMxM

I can only hope that this is what would've happened if Chris and the gang had been the first ones going to the moon.

I was listening to some of the last few casts and Chris's enthusiasm about the moon reminded me of this:

I can only hope that this is what would've happened if Chris and the gang had been the first ones going to the moon.

I might be a bad person, but the only WKYK bit I find amusing is the Hitler rap. The others seem a bit too. . .easy?

(Though the YT comments on that video make me feel like a bad person, so. . .)

(Edit: Yeah, I'm probably a bad person. Oh well.)

ZrMvYHFeH60

Very talented guy, nice voice and even sings in Finnish.

Scary thing is, I remember all those shows.

May I give enormous thanks to Thunderpeel for making me laugh out loud with that Masterchef movie?

ZrMvYHFeH60

Very talented guy, nice voice and even sings in Finnish.

Scary thing is, I remember all those shows.

Quite nice. Although in some cases he put a twist on the songs.. didn't like that. It didn't sound good.

I was hoping for some other cartoons. This stuff makes we want to watch to cartoons again. But I probably shouldn't, will probably ruin my memories.

Completely forgot about Doctor Snuggles.

Really NSFW. Via Eddie Campbell's daughter, who summed it up thus:

EhwXVDi496E

Oh man, my girlfriend had told me about that, but I'd never seen it. It's part of a big series she did on the mating habits of different animals, as acted out by professionals. That was pretty awesome. Props to Rosellini for being crazy enough to make that into a thing.