Thyroid

Obligatory comical YouTube thread

WHY IS A DOG DRIVING?! WHY?! I CAN UNDERSTAND THE DOG BAND BUT DRIVING?!

Also they should have just made it a direct Karate Kid sequel since it has the guy who plays Mr. Miyagi and all.

That guy is awesome, he's a comedian who's been doing those videos for ages.

Yeah I know, he ply it so incredibly straight faced it's fantastic.

This will probably only be funny to anyone who designs stuff. Ferrari's F1 steering wheels are an absolute nightmare of design, practically made to encourage mistakes at high speeds.

T6HFvF-QfTo

They're designed in conjunction with the drivers. Here's how a process like that works: Company goes to customers and asks what they want. Focus groups of customers say what they want. Design team/management puts customer desires above insight of designers. Product gets released. Customers: "Hey, this thing sucks!" (Pretty much what happened to Unreal Tournament 2003)

However, modify the process so you're making it for one particular customer at great expense, and the urge to save face and pressure of cognitive dissonance practically guarantee noone will back down.

The steering wheel shown even has a drink button. As one blog put it, "This is what happens when Homer Simpson designs a car".

U2148P2DT20080626081320%281%29.jpg

well, this is....funny. Robert Rodriguez talked Fox into letting him put together a Cinco De Mayo message for Arizona in the form of a new trailer for Machete starring Danny Trejo. And several other hollywood stars.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmjcFBquzo4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmjcFBquzo4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

well, this is....funny. Robert Rodriguez talked Fox into letting him put together a Cinco De Mayo message for Arizona in the form of a new trailer for Machete starring Danny Trejo. And several other hollywood stars.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmjcFBquzo4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmjcFBquzo4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

"They just fucked with the wrong mexican" - IGN.com

Brilliant, all it needs is Jeff Golblum as a wizard and it'll have the Idle Thumbs stamp of approval.

It looks like one of the worst movies ever made, so it will be awesome. I wish Tarantino would get something to tack on to the movie, like a short or something. I don't this movie would be near as fun if there wasn't all the extra Grindhouse BS.

i think this needs to be seen here by everyone.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTbYUd1jUc4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTbYUd1jUc4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

lk59imFr6yI

I wish I had this dudes awesome moves. Alas, I'll never be as cool or deadly. :tdown: Edited by PiratePooAndHisBattleship

Apologies for spamming the thread, but if you enjoy the first episode, chances are you'll want to watch the rest...

Best amateur internet series I've ever seen.

grCTXGW3sxQ

Qb7GNu3NN-E

SrCoUqWns6g

OplPTPdDSKA

pKkVIbA5iyE

JtBO4R-ZD_A

f3dRlbjgp7o

rNWt0J-MYko

orFgoo28IOU

rq05zQjgoUA

Apologies for spamming the thread, but if you enjoy the first episode, chances are you'll want to watch the rest...

Best amateur internet series I've ever seen.

Yeah the guild is pretty great. I haven't seen the 3rd season yet though. It's really cool Microsoft back it.

I like The Guild too. ^^ You should watch season 3, Patters, it has Wil Wheaton as a douchebag guild leader. :3

Aye. The Guild is something special. I have yet to watch Seasons 2 and 3. Their website is insane... it's go TOO many features. It's like a mini social network. Very weird.

Crank call...

yXpxC02HmOo

I watched the first season of The Guild back then but soon forgot about it when nothing new appeared for so long. Thanks for the reminder. Its premise alone makes this show worth watching: WoW nerd with geeky friends happens to be a pleasant, attractive young single woman. Borderline cock-teaser for nerds so to say. :grin:

-

The "communication problems" video is pricelessly surreal.

I wish I had this dudes awesome moves. Alas, I'll never be as cool or deadly. :tdown:

You only need the end part of the URL between the youtube tags:

lk59imFr6yI

lk59imFr6yI

Lordy! :/

This guy is an animator for Uber Entertainment, and he really does have some sweet moves:

hpcYa1IeSAw

Doing acrobatics and assorted stuff helps him to be a better character animator. He also posts his outtakes :)

You only need the end part of the URL between the youtube tags:

I knew this... It was late when I posted it. :mock:

There's a late Saturday night live show here in my country, called "The Nightmare Stage" and the show features a host, Zeljko Malnar (Croatian adventurer, world traveler, travel writer, documentary filmmaker etc. At least he was all that when he was a lot younger) and several of his friends...now, the show is quite specific and strange and gruesome sometimes, because most of them on the show are quite old and usually pretty drunk. And they talk about politics, stuff happening in the country, there are often guests like politicians, sometimes musicians etc. etc. The show could actually be called an anti-show. And things can go pretty wild sometimes...people call the phone during the show and start to verbally fight with them and swear at them, and the dudes in the show "fight" back...

Now, a few days ago, one of the host guys from the show, nicknamed Sheva (which is a croatian slang for "shag" or "fucking", but also, besides that, means - skylark, the bird.) died...he was 67 years old...

Anyway, as I said before, he was usually pretty drunk during every show...and this video is entitled "Sheva - drunkest ever!!!", that shows him...well, being drunkest ever.

You won't understand anything he's saying because it's in Croatian...but that doesn't matter, as he actually doesn't say almost anything coherent during the whole clip....only a few sentences...the first one, when he stands up would be something like "We are...you didn't see me, i have a croatian tie....umm, congratulations to....yeah...what are we going to do when we enter the European...umm...Union...yes....I wish to everyone..." something something (which I don't even understand), and then he says "...umm...don't you...we are...here, what is?...". Literally, word to word, he says that. Then he takes the tomorrow's newspaper but doesn't know what to say etc.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J-8h_tGQ50&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J-8h_tGQ50&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Edited by tm_drummer

On german television you only get drunk under medical observation, police surveillance and with a safety message at the end of the vtr: "Don't do this at home!". Safety first!

hyNUdM0il2A

2:47 : "I usually don't drink alcohol... ever since I can afford cocaine."

4:10 : "Scientific experent."

5:45 : "Thank you for paying tv fees."

5:58 : "Does it further increase? - What does further increase? - Further increase. - What does further increase? - The blood alcohol level, you... idiot!"