Thyroid

Obligatory comical YouTube thread

This one made me giggle a bit

Yeeeeah, my cousin actually did that in a store once... The cashier was more than a little freaked out. :P

File this under "unintentionally hilarious".

Uqn23bEZXmQ

We like to call you our ancient Family. As indeed you are.

Conductors like to conduct.

What I love is the sheer sense that this was free-typed into an IRC channel by some teenager, and is not something a real person, of any species, would actually say.

Also this:

antKzrygQyA

_c6HsiixFS8

See, this is exactly what happens when stupid people get access to videocameras and the internet, and feel entitled and superior.

Spoiler:

cool ending

yyJ48-BYb7s

The only good bit was Gabe Newell, as a rule guys running around being douches isn't funny to me.

When they are atentialy faking their songs is in this case gold, although this is rarely the case with Beatle's songs.

Oh lord, worst thing ever. :tup:

Also, best production quality i've ever seen, ignoring all the obvious stuff you can even see the edge of the green screen during the end of the video when it splits in 4.

...you can even see the edge of the green screen during the end of the video when it splits in 4.

Here is one with slightly better green screen compositions:

Ova1dClIWJM

(The girl in the red dress looks totally out-of-place within this average white-guy suburbian cliché - maybe casted due Liberal Guilt reasons, who knows. :getmecoat)

They should've just gone batshit insane with the entire thing from the start. I mean... An interview with a T-Rex!