Thyroid

Obligatory comical YouTube thread

It's not new, but is still the best sketch.

KJh0pDMnL8M

Edited by Rodi

At first that crazy man wasn't so funny, but I keep finding myself coming back and rewatching it.

That's exactly what happened to me, it gets funnier over time.

The first guy is incredibly retarded.

_CRKLtVXZzM

Why are so many people freaked out by that?! what's wrong with people.

btw, that guy would do well in movies, he doesn't even need make up :tup:

I'm thinking poltergeist

btw, that guy would do well in movies, he doesn't even need make up :tup:

I'm thinking poltergeist

Apparently he's in jail!

Birds can be wizards too, dancing wizards that is!

]

Just put the v=THIS CHARACTER STRING in the tag, so for this XM_oUJAhKsI.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3_pnuZhpIg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3_pnuZhpIg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

The mid 90s were horrible :getmecoat

^ Eww.

--

This is bizarre in a Steve Reich, words losing all meaning and becoming aesthetic kind of way. There's a great bit at 0:59, worth the 58 seconds before.

pOw12oUzYYA

Something a friend of mine put together...

mHR6-KN-8uI

A little background: the man speaking in the video is David Cameron, leader of what is considered to be The Opposition (the so-called Conservatives) in the imminent British parliamentary election.

And he's a stupid, spoilt cunt, who's currently most famous for coming out with all sorts of stupid shit to make himself seem more "real" and "with it" to the apathetic electorate.

Something a friend of mine put together...

mHR6-KN-8uI

A little background: the man speaking in the video is David Cameron, leader of what is considered to be The Opposition (the so-called Conservatives) in the imminent British parliamentary election.

And he's a stupid, spoilt cunt, who's currently most famous for coming out with all sorts of stupid shit to make himself seem more "real" and "with it" to the apathetic electorate.

this is fucking brilliant!

the best part: "We will introduce automatic guillotines for children from the poorest families." - this is just beautiful!ž

EDIT: btw, i used your link and your "background" text as a citation for a site of mine, if you don't mind? :)

Edited by tm_drummer