Thyroid

Obligatory comical YouTube thread

Ok, so it's not as highbrow as Tim thingamajig, it's just people hurting themselves. It is, however, bloody funny if you like that sort of thing.

YUITPWY-vOQ[/url]

Edited by Scrobbs

Ouch!

Have Brandon Hardesty's videos been in this thread yet?

Jo6dkHgT6TI

Receipt Wizaaard!

T67AewxhBaQ

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2dvujUlR_o&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2dvujUlR_o&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Don't do drugs.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42M-_GJvpGM&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42M-_GJvpGM&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

If you enjoyed Flight of the Conchords, you're going to enjoy this:

H4fVzwEVuyk

edit: Yep, I know, just pasted it too fast and forgot. Thanks anyway.

Edited by strangelingo

Just use the ID tag from the youtube video, not the whole link. Unintuitive I know. After the = sign.

eg grKaSsyvxZE

Carry on.

Edited by DanJW

If you enjoyed Flight of the Conchords, you're going to enjoy this:

Preferred this. Shame the sound is so quiet/distorted... best played loud.

4-7qrTkwkic

3AEoeKHeMeU

fw6IqLitSQY

(Bill Hicks took a VHS camera and made a little movie with his friends. Those are Hick's parents and Hicks does all the voices.)

Did I already post this video of Jack Black dancing on Yo Gabba Gabba? If so, it needs to be posted again anyway:

AekphQP1kbM

ss8LDBNcsWc

I can't tell if this is a blooper or not, but it seems like there is nothing to say in it's place except "plucking" which sounds nothing like what he said.

And the scene seems set up like he's bullying the weather man already, like behind the scenes, he really hates that fucking guy.

The best part is the woman as she goes from :crazy: back to :)

AHAHAH now that you mention it, it's hilarious! It's like one of those morphing pictures, going from one stationary state to the other, hahaha :tup:

I can't tell if this is a blooper or not, but it seems like there is nothing to say in it's place except "plucking" which sounds nothing like what he said.

And the scene seems set up like he's bullying the weather man already, like behind the scenes, he really hates that fucking guy.

Yeah, seemed like that to me too.

The best part is the woman as she goes from :crazy: back to :)

The best thing on TV is almost always what the presenters who aren't talking are doing with their faces :tup:

Absolutely, positively, Not Safe For Work

Not quite sure what to make of it myself. Is it clever, or just crude?

9WPNhlzGoM0

That fox and cat are wonderful. Tame foxes? Are they related to the Siberian selective breeding experiments at all?

Absolutely, positively, Not Safe For Work Not quite sure what to make of it myself. Is it clever, or just crude?

Must have been spending the whole day in the toilet drawing penises on the wall.

That fox and cat are wonderful. Tame foxes? Are they related to the Siberian selective breeding experiments at all?

It's a fennec fox. Apparently popular as pets in Japan because it looks like a Pikachu.