Thyroid

Obligatory comical YouTube thread

I actually really liked number 24, the line about Chaupin. It was almost bordering on wit.

Number 46 made me laugh out loud quite a lot.

Shame that some games appear two or three times in the list. I guess the editor is drawing from his own collection. Not much recent or high-profile stuff either.

Hey, I know that guy. He was at my internship office last week, for what I can only assume are mad moviemaking deals.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqyNS7ZdY1A&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqyNS7ZdY1A&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Yeah, I'm pretty much done trying to play with bots after that early bit where you need to get the case of soda for the dude and run through a horde rush back to the hideout. Bots are ENTIRELY useless in that situation, as they won't move forward unless you are and you can't move forward unless someone is clearing a path for you. Ugh.

Oh man, that video/remix is so supremely awesome. It just gets stuck in my head every time I watch it... it's very frustrating, but I can't help myself!

The same guy has some amazingly awesome mash-ups:

http://www.soundhog.co.uk/tfh/index.html

0d2SI1SCEck

My dog is a wizard. This is clear from his white hair and also sometimes he stands on his rear legs and throws his arms about, which is clearly him casting spells. He is a pretty shitty wizard.

This video features "The Wizard" by Chris Remo and I think it is a pretty interesting videophonic interpretation of the song. I wouldn't be surprised if, in addition to Diablo 3 and Trine, Chris was thinking of a wizard in dog form having a bit of a play with a toy, casting some spells and then eating some Mexican Corn when he was writing that anthem.

Jude is a big fan of Idle Thumbs. He hates Peter Molyneux because of the whole dog

murder

thing in Fable 2. He growls whenever ever Nick Brekon spoke since about September. He initially liked Torchlight but now resents that the utility of the pet has put a lot of pressure on him because I question why he can't pop into town to run errands for me. Little fucknut.

Okay I'll fess up, I made a dumb video of my asshole dog and need some music to put over it. I'd wanted to share The Wizard with my friends, none of whom play video games but all of whom are fans of my stupid dog. I am waiting with baited breath for one of them to watch it and ask me "Nicholas! I sense there is a world of delight and wonder behind that beautiful song about The Wizard! Can you take me there? Can you share the joy of video games with me?"

X85Lpuczy3E

Not funny, but really cool! Edited by PiratePooAndHisBattleship