Thyroid

Obligatory comical YouTube thread

You'd have to have a lot of maternal instinct would be my lead...

Say, about... this much? :grin:

Being a little more serious, I think it's the fact they're sentient (to whatever degree) that I didn't really grasp well or cope with effectively. They didn't seem to do at all what I was hoping they would. Maybe I should revisit, for the 4th(?) time. :erm:

Anyway! On with the funny videos...

I was apparently born without the part of the human brain capable of enjoying Darwinia. I don't know why, but I just haven't enjoyed it at all the few times I've tried. And I really wanted to as well. :hmph:

You're not alone. I will "get it" eventually though :frusty:

Mega Shark Versus Giant Octopus trailer

That looks like it's going to be the same ilk as Snakes on a Plane...

theyre-in-love-duh.jpg

...except without the Hollywood vehicle that is the knowingly self-assured Sam Jackson to leap over said shark.

Another one for my fellow data visualisation fanciers:

The City illustrates the emotional flow of the Presidential Inauguration in Washington, D.C. Through an analysis of the number of mobile phone calls made in Washington D.C. on Inauguration Day and the home state or country of phone origin, it is possible to see peaks of call activity as the crowd anticipates President Obama's oath, a drop in call activity as the crowd listens to his inaugural address, and peaks again as the crowd celebrates the inauguration of the new President. Through their cell phones, those present at the historic event share their impressions with friends and family in vast numbers: on the morning of January 20th, call activity is two to three times stronger than usual, and it rises to five times the normal levels after 2 pm as President Obama takes his oath and people begin to celebrate.

H0-EiXerCkc

Oh man that's fantastic. I've just been going through watching all her other videos and, with a few exceptions, they're all just as hilariously wrong. My personal favourite was this one

72eOUZsrZes

I was watching this earlier too, she's hilarious :)

Sounds like she learned from clips of Coronation Street and came out with a hybrid of something between Yorkshire and the shittiest Nottingham accents.

Almost as lovely as Kenneth Branagh trying to speak with an extreme Mississippi accent.

Man. That's fucking... what the fuck? Fuck off.

Did she learn to speak by watching Diagnosis Murder and Shrek, and then combining them into something even more retarded?

She should learn northern from Devvo.

jbRy-_Tmldg&hl

Yes, COFFEH! Lovely how the British accent comes packaged with a characterless stare into the void and a face stretched completely vertical.