Wrestlevania

Nifty browser games (inc. Flash)

In the vein of 'That elephant, that music, I just couldn't stop'.

Tredmillasaurus-rex

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Got the 44 spins. The Wheel is a lie!

Old thread, necro'd.

But this is the best, it's a combination of awesome multiplayer dynamics and sweet puzzles.

I love the fact that you are relying on the other random people to keep you alive and the bit where the game makes you all hit the numbers in sequence and then rearranges all the squares is a total mind fuck.

That is pretty awesome, Thompson. Though I got to a group phase with pressing numbers in the right orders and you had to wait for the other members to do theirs before it got to your number, and one of our guys was just afk or something so we never got anywhere. :(

That is pretty awesome, Thompson. Though I got to a group phase with pressing numbers in the right orders and you had to wait for the other members to do theirs before it got to your number, and one of our guys was just afk or something so we never got anywhere. :(

If we get some peeps interested in a game, i'll start a group and pass out the code to join it. It's certainly better when enjoyed with people who aren't random internet mans.

I'm using the fact that it has an awesome flash website to get this in here, but yeah, it's 3D Sudoku and it's awesome.

Tredoku.

CHEAT!

There's in-game extras they want you to pay for and it's grindy, but there's a new gemcraft TD game. It's a flash TD game with all these odd, intricate systems layered on top of it. Your health, btw, is the same as your remaining mana (which, in other games would be your money) which is an odd thing to get head your around if this is your first experience with the series.

Previous games in the series are simpler and, consequently, maybe more approachable, but have the quirk of providing your gem (read: tower) types randomly which the latest one does not:

Gemcraft

Gemcraft Chapter 0